BlackBerry Torch Launch Party – Lea Michele In Jenni Kayne

Yesterday Jenni Kayne tweeted, “Sent 10 red carpet options to Lea Michele. Toes crossed.”

Jenni can uncross her toes, because the ‘Glee’ actress arrived to the ‘BlackBerry Torch Launch Party’ in LA last night wearing one of her Resort 2010 looks.

Lea looked radiant wearing a white chiffon blouse with a mini skirt which has a metallic silver jacquard leaf print.

Nude Brian Atwood ‘Maniac’ heels which we’ve seen quite a few times on the red carpet completed her look.

I love everything about this effortless look. Especially her blown out waves.

She continues to shine for me.

My BlackBerry Bold just died, so I can’t wait for the Torch to come to the UK.

Credit: Style.com & Rex

“I Am Legend” Press Conference – Kim Jung Eun In Balmain

“I Am Legend” Press Conference – Kim Jung Eun In Balmain

In Khloe Kardashian's Closet - Alice + Olivia Sequin Slim Pants

In Khloe Kardashian’s Closet – Alice + Olivia Sequin Slim Pants

12 Responses to BlackBerry Torch Launch Party – Lea Michele In Jenni Kayne

1. shubby doo August 12, 2010 at 13:10 #

this look is a breath of fresh air…it’s the first time that i’m actually applauding lea… *standing ovation*

2. Alina August 12, 2010 at 13:55 #

I like this look minus the shoes – they are too heavy.

3. Moxie August 12, 2010 at 15:41 #

I like the outfit a lot, but what is with the knock-kneed pose?

• Fashion Critic August 12, 2010 at 15:55 #

I know. She’s gotta work on that. It took a while to find a flattering picture.

4. mochababe73 August 12, 2010 at 16:24 #

I love her smile along with the make-up and hair. Unfortunately, I find the skirt ill-fitting. It’s hitting her in a weird spot. The blouse looks like something that I just gave away to Goodwill because I found it dowdy.
    I can’t put my finger on it, but I that outfit just looks strange on her. And, I don’t think that it’s the pose.

5. Laura August 12, 2010 at 16:58 #

Summery and effortless. Glad she didn’t do the pouty pose. That would’ve totally ruined this look.

Since Lea’s got nominated for that Emmy it seems she’s yet to make a major mistake on the Red Carpet. So happy she’s toned down the styling (ie bizarre hair and make-up) of her looks. But I hope this trend lasts longer than the Emmy’s for Lea.

6. Brooke August 12, 2010 at 17:04 #

She is undoubtedly a pretty girl, I just wish she would dress for her body type. The weight she’s recently lost only serves to emphasize the fact that her shoulders are far wider than her hips; I’d love to see her balance a cutaway neck top with a fuller skirt.

• unvacuous August 13, 2010 at 00:49 #

Agree

7. Victoria August 12, 2010 at 17:36 #

Love the look! And I’m so glad Lea is happy and smiling now as compared to her previous pouty expressions. :D It brightens her whole face.

8. molly August 12, 2010 at 20:02 #

I adore the skirt, but not so much the top. It could have been one or two sizes smaller. She looks awkward in it. I dont like her hair either.

9. kiwi August 13, 2010 at 08:44 #

I don’t quite like it.. her smile seems very fixed and fake? also the pose is awful

10. Marvel August 13, 2010 at 19:56 #

LOVE how she stood out against the black background. Her smile is so infectious.