11.08.10

Emma Watson took her new hair do for a test drive at the launch of the official countdown to “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1″ today.

In 100 days time – November 19 – the first part of the last installment of Harry Porter will hit the big screen.

Emma looked adorable wearing a lace long sleeved Alice by Temperley playsuit with black pumps.

I wanted to judge her hair again on the red carpet when she’s had a chance to dress up, and the crop still gets the thumbs up from me.

She carries the look with amazing confidence.

Credit: Steve Finn/Facebook

Elizabeth Banks In Elie Saab Couture & Jena Malone In Reem Acra - 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Oslo Premiere

Elizabeth Banks In Elie Saab Couture & Jena Malone In Reem Acra – ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Oslo Premiere

Sidewalk Style - Emma Watson In French Connection

Sidewalk Style – Emma Watson In French Connection

34 Responses to Emma Watson Unveils The Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 Poster In Alice by Temperley

1. Megan August 11, 2010 at 18:22 #

Wow! She looks fantastic. She does act like she’s had this cut for years. I love the play suit as well. Who’s the designer? Karl Lagerfeld?

2. sevenstories August 11, 2010 at 18:34 #

Whilst I do think she pulls it off, I have to say I prefer it longer. I also think it looks better in still photos than in videos. I think Carey Mulligan and Natalie Portman both pulled the pixie cuts off better than Emma. Although I do think she’s adorable and always presents herself so well, I think she’s an excellent role model for teenage girls.

• Letícia August 11, 2010 at 21:26 #

Me too, I think she’s great and I do like the hair, but I thought she looked so much prettier with her longer hair.

• Liz Lemon August 14, 2010 at 01:13 #

I think Emma looks fabulous! Her hair is so cute, but I think it will look 10 times better once it’s grown out a little bit. Her hairstylist cut it ALL off. Carey had more hair to work with….and Emma and Natalie have two completely different head shapes.

3. Shemah August 11, 2010 at 19:03 #

I do dig this Rosemary’s Baby look on her.. :) It seems more her personality.. she looks bubblier than she’s ever been.

No word on who she’s wearing?

• Liz Lemon August 14, 2010 at 01:13 #

Emma’s always been bubbly. That’s just who she is.

4. dressaddict August 11, 2010 at 19:08 #

I like her, but she looks weird, she’s pale and with that haircut she looks…I don’t know, not very healthy, sorry to say that. I liked her much more with long hair.

5. Helen August 11, 2010 at 20:03 #

She looks confident and happy which makes her look even better.

6. Lee Ann August 11, 2010 at 20:13 #

I like this hair cut less and less. It is far too short and makes her look boxy. It also doesn’t work with the neckline.

• Lee Ann August 12, 2010 at 11:15 #

I just watched her on the video-am I the only one to notice her ears do not work with this cut? All I could think was ” leprechans would cherish those suckers”

7. Ally August 11, 2010 at 20:37 #

I tried to like the new hair, I really did. But I just don’t care for it on her. Perhaps it will look better when it grows in some?

8. Amelia August 11, 2010 at 20:44 #

she looks cute, but it’s so hard to get used with this haircut… rumour has it it’s for a possible main role in ‘girl with dragon tattoo’

9. Jen August 11, 2010 at 21:07 #

Love it! Her haircut is growing on me more and more each time I see it.

10. julia August 11, 2010 at 21:28 #

she looks completely different and somehow she behaves differently.before she has really bored me and somehow i don’t feel that this haircut is the right thing.i think she just wants to get rid of her hermione image

• mari August 12, 2010 at 00:15 #

I do agree with you about her trying to distance herself of the hermione image.
      She is hardly 20 years old, and was a teenager not far back. She is not fragile looking anymore, she is studying and her body is normal, not waify as many celebrities, s it is easy to not look very feminine with this very short style. I hope later when it grows a little, her stylist will give the cut a little edge, something “more”.
      I do believe the style is great for being in College, though.

• Liz Lemon August 14, 2010 at 01:17 #

I don’t think it’s about getting rid of Hermione image at all. Emma loves playing Hermione.
      However, while playing Hermione she couldn’t really experiment with her hair like most teenagers, because Hermione has trademark, long. bushy, brown hair. Emma’s hair had to stay a certain length. Emma’s just being young and decided to try a new hairstyle.

• Katie November 12, 2010 at 22:06 #

What are your talking about? her hair was never long brown and bushy. Her hairs more like wavy and dark blonde in the later movies.

11. Hannah August 11, 2010 at 23:18 #

I REALLY don’t like it. I do not like the hair at all. I don’t like the outfit either, it feels tried, and notvery natural, it also doesn’t seem to suit her. I don’t like the sheosor earring with her hair or the outfit. not a fan unfortunately.

• julia August 12, 2010 at 08:32 #

that’s exactly what i wanted to say.she tries to be someone she isn’t. at the moment she is probably quite good at pretending to be someone edgy but for me she has always been a boring person

• Angie August 12, 2010 at 16:41 #

invejosas!!!!

• Liz Lemon August 14, 2010 at 01:18 #

Wow. Harsh and with nothing to back it up. How do you know who she is? Do you know anything about this girl?

12. nyc fashion August 12, 2010 at 00:29 #

Thats a great look for her.

13. mochababe73 August 12, 2010 at 04:41 #

I reserved my comments on her hairut. But now, I am ready.
    I hate the cut on her. It’s too short. Maybe if she grows it out a little bit, it would look better.

14. Lilix August 12, 2010 at 05:37 #

She used to annoy me so much before, but somehow her haircut has made her very endearing! She’s got a whole new attitude to match too, I love it.

15. kiwi August 12, 2010 at 05:58 #

Hmmm.. I like it but the long hair look was prettier

16. Monica August 12, 2010 at 07:23 #

I like the suit.

17. CASS August 12, 2010 at 09:19 #

I personally preferred her old hair cut. I tried to like this but I really don’t think I can.

18. Z FASHION BLOG August 12, 2010 at 09:28 #

The dress is gorgeous and the hair cut is cute, but I can’t picture her with this new look.

I guess it will take some time to get used to her more mature attitude/image.

19. Lina August 12, 2010 at 10:22 #

I like the cut on her. I think she’s got an other glow about her now, makes her even more gorgeous. You can really tell she loves her new hair.

20. Danika August 12, 2010 at 10:42 #

She looks wonderful! I like the change, I am sure she must feel free now that all the Harry Potter films are in post -production to change her look and move away from the Hermione hair she had to wear for so many years.

21. Angie August 12, 2010 at 16:39 #

Wow! She looks fantastic!
    What a lovely girl! Love her!!

22. Alexandra August 12, 2010 at 19:51 #

There’s some quirky-ness to this look, which i hadn’t seen before. suddenly all of her looks at which i have been gushing at for weeks seem dull and boring. she was just cute and beautiful, but now she’s sensational! i adore girls who dare to sacrifice their obvious pretty-ness and do something really interesting! (i don’t mean try-hards like rihanna, cassie and rest of the crowd). thumbs up all the way!

23. Karen August 12, 2010 at 22:10 #

She looks gorgeous!
    Really nice girl!

24. Helene August 13, 2010 at 03:21 #

I think that she is really cute with her new look. It is less classic and she just shows us with this outfit that she can play with it and gives herself an attitude a little bit more funky than what we are used to.
    Long hairs suits her better but I think that trying new hair cuts is a good thing, especially at her age.