Mischa Barton Loves Julian J Smith

Last week I posted Mischa Barton wearing a Julian J Smith Fall 2010 dress.

Well it looks like she invested in the whole collection, because she’s been spotted around London wearing 2 other pieces from the same collection.

The strange thing is all the pieces are remarkably alike due to the zig-zag print.

Surely it would’ve have been wiser to pick other pieces without the print from the range to mix things up a little.

What started off being a smart style move for Mischa Barton has ended up looking very samey and shows that she lacks imagination when it comes to creating her own style.

She even wears the same brogues.

I really wish she would please invest in some quality hair extensions.

In the space of a week she’s gone from Lindsay Lohan to Britney Spears.

Credit: INFDaily & Vogue.co.uk

“The Big C” New York Screening – Olivia Palermo In Susan Woo

“The Big C” New York Screening – Olivia Palermo In Susan Woo

On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Leighton Meester In Reem Acra

On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Leighton Meester In Reem Acra

9 Responses to Mischa Barton Loves Julian J Smith

1. Hisadora August 10, 2010 at 19:35 #

The dress she wore on 6 Aug is really cute thought.. I HATE those hair extensions, ridiculous.

2. Lee Ann August 10, 2010 at 19:45 #

I wish I could say that Julian J Smith loves her back

3. Marvel August 10, 2010 at 19:58 #

The print is slightly crazy and she’s crazy enough to pull it off.

4. pipsqueak August 10, 2010 at 21:33 #

Some distinctive graphics! If Julia J. Smith did handbags and home accessories, he’d be competition for Orla Kiely and Jonathan Adler. I’m not crazy about this collection. His graphics make me feel more fidgety than happy and groovy.

5. Jennifer August 10, 2010 at 21:42 #

Sweet mother, she really has FC, nicely stated. 3 pieces, why would u waste money on buying pretty much 3 of the same thing?? If she even bought them, tho I doubt Julian would have wanted this kind of attention. She has brought a bad name to the collection. She has been in this business for years, and she just gets worse with time, it makes no sense… Diana Vickers wears this SO much better than her and she’s a newbie..

6. Hannah August 11, 2010 at 00:43 #

I don’t even want herto get new extension, just some dye, remove theextension, get it styled, and go to work. She really needs waht is left ofhercareer to keep her sane. I miss the old mischa.

7. Lia August 11, 2010 at 01:59 #

Um, I seriously doubt she bought any of these pieces. Likely, she’s an officlal brand ambassador w/o all the pomp.

8. mochababe73 August 11, 2010 at 04:35 #

I really like those dresses. It’s unfortunate that we have to see them on Mischa Barton.
    I would say that the Barbie doll hair would have to go, but Barbie has better hair.

9. Z FASHION BLOG August 11, 2010 at 07:23 #

I only like the dress.
    The combination of the print with the black tops looks horrible.