09.08.10

“Glee” Girls @ The 2010 Teen Choice Awards

Naya Rivera and Jayma Mays wore very different silhouettes to the 2010 Teen Choice Awards.

Naya, who was one of my favourites on the night, wore a gorgeous strapless vintage dress with an A-line silhouette.

I love the ruffled neckline, the print, the volume in her skirt and her nude pumps – which I’ll take over black any day.

Jayma opted for a fitted yellow pleated dress.

Her bronzed Raven Kauffman Couture clutch and matching belt contrasted nicely with her dress.

Brian Atwood gold ‘Perry’ pumps completed the look.

Jenna Ushkowitz opted for a champagne silk chiffon Tadashi Shoji Spring 2010 dress with illusion beaded lace insets.

Unfortunately Jenna’s choice of accessories make this look a tad boring for me.

Amber Riley stood out in her fuschia pink dress.

I love the colour, but the fit under the bust ruins this look.

Credit: Fame Pictures & Getty

Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier - 2011 Emmy Awards

Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier – 2011 Emmy Awards

2010 Teen Choice Awards - Lea Michele In Naeem Khan

2010 Teen Choice Awards – Lea Michele In Naeem Khan

8 Responses to “Glee” Girls @ The 2010 Teen Choice Awards

1. sara August 9, 2010 at 13:22 #

i’m not sure about Naya, i like the idea but it’s very natural on her, it seems a stylist idea…anyway i’d be better with strappy sandals. i like jenna dress but the execution is sooo poor!

2. Laura August 9, 2010 at 14:23 #

Naya’s dress has a summery retro feel to it that I love. Some people have been hating on that look, but I’m glad you like it because I love it. Jayma’s dress is a tad too snug for me. Jenna’s black accesories make her look a bit too “cocktail hour” for me. I love the color choice for Amber, but you’re right. The fit above the belt is horrendous.

3. Ayesha August 9, 2010 at 15:25 #

Naya and Jayma are both looking very good.
    Jenna doesn’t look bad,but maybe kind of boring,the dress is nice though.
    Apart from the poor fit, Amber looks adorable.

4. Alex August 9, 2010 at 15:54 #

I’m really glad that you like Naya look because she’s probably one of my favourites on this red carpet. Most of the time she’s wearing short,sexy dresses but here she’s got this retro vibe and it looks amazing. And she’s such a beautiful lady, she should be getting more recognition for that. :)
    Jayma looks adorable, I love her accessories. Jenna looks great in this dress but she should wear differnt shoes, for sure.And thid colour looks great on Amber.
    I think that Glee girls can be proud, they did look great overall, Naya looks the best imo.

5. Colleen August 9, 2010 at 16:11 #

Naya’s dress is gorgeous, but her choice of shoes ruined the look for me.

Jayma looks adorable, but super skinny.

Love Jenna’s dress & she looks amazing in it, but I agree – the look is boring due to lack of accesories.

Love the color of Amber’s dress, but the fit is all wrong.

6. Marvel August 9, 2010 at 17:54 #

Naya – I absolutely love this look. Would have preffered sassier heels but I can live with those. I think she should be included in the round up of BD

Jayma – Love it from head to toe. The fit, the colour, the heels are all perfect. Can not gush more about this look.

Jenna – I just cant get past those heels

Amber – great colour and heels but the belt needs to be adjusted.

7. mochababe73 August 10, 2010 at 03:37 #

I didn’t really like the first one dress on Naya. I felt like it should have been shorter.
    Love, love, love Jayma’s dress. It’s very pretty, and the color looks great on her.
    Love Jenna’s dress as well, but her accessories, hair, and make-up need a little ooomph. A gold bag, big bangle, sparkley shoes….
    Not a fan of Amber’s outfit. If it were not for the color, it would be a yawn.

8. kiwi August 10, 2010 at 06:11 #

Love jayma’s look the most.. alos like Jenna’s dress but the styling is way off.Soemhow naya’s look is not working for me