2010 Teen Choice Awards – Selena Gomez In BCBG Max Azria

Best LWD Award
The 2010 Teen Choice Awards wouldn’t be the Teen Choice Awards without Selena Gomez.

The actress looked adorable wearing a BCBG Max Azria drape dress from the Spring 2010 collection.

Her white dress with slit sleeves had a cowl back with a mesh panel. The panel was embellished with sequins and beading.

I adore her Sergio Rossi gladiator sandals.

The nude heels were decorated with studs and feathers which is common for most of the shoes from the Sergio Rossi Fall 2010 collection.

We often wonder why Selena dresses so maturely on the red carpet, but on this occasion she was dress appropriately for her age and for the occasion.

A white satin Sergio Rossi clutch completed the look.

The 2010 Teen Choice Awards airs on FOX today at 8:00-10:00 PM (ET/PT).

[nggallery id=628]

Credit: Style.com, Bauer Griffin & Fame Pictures

Debby Ryan In BCBG & Sportmax - Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2014

Debby Ryan In BCBG & Sportmax – Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2014

"Glee" Girls @ The 2010 Teen Choice Awards

“Glee” Girls @ The 2010 Teen Choice Awards

22 Responses to 2010 Teen Choice Awards – Selena Gomez In BCBG Max Azria

1. roxana August 9, 2010 at 12:04 #

she is so beautiful and the back of the dress is stunning!

2. roxana August 9, 2010 at 12:05 #

these girls are crazy! it’s summer and they wear boots and long sleeve

3. dressaddict August 9, 2010 at 12:27 #

I think that the back of the dress doesn’t work at all with those sandals, although the dress itself is gorgeous and so are the sandals.

• sara August 9, 2010 at 13:17 #

i agree, the back of her dress is wonderful and also the sandals, but all together is maybe too much!

4. mm August 9, 2010 at 13:06 #

No loving the clutch on the shoe choice. Love hair and and make up

5. Laura August 9, 2010 at 14:35 #

Cute look that is age appropriate. More than we can say for a lot of stars her age. Love the shoes. The backs a bit much.

6. Frostine August 9, 2010 at 14:39 #

It’s pretty, but It looks just like the dress she wore the last time she was featured on this site.

7. Weber from Brazil August 9, 2010 at 15:06 #

White is her safe color…
    she looks gorgeous, but she’s becoming predictable but I looove her sandals *-*
    so…next time I wanna see more colors, ok

Ps: Katherine, you killed it
    your TCA’s coverage was the best
    keep it up
    xx ;*

• Fashion Critic August 9, 2010 at 15:07 #

thanks Weber x

8. gossip_bangkok August 9, 2010 at 15:45 #

I love the dress! Beautiful.

9. Colleen August 9, 2010 at 16:13 #

Love the dress & she looks beautiful. As for the shoes, I like them, but not with this dress.

10. Sonia August 9, 2010 at 17:17 #

The back of the dress doesn’t work with the shoes. Silver strappy sandals would have looked much better. It feels like too much with the white, silver and nude

Plus we ALWAYS see her in white dresses. Would it kill her to have a pop of color? She’s always so boring on the red carpet IMO

11. Marvel August 9, 2010 at 17:56 #

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her heels!!!!

The dress is great and Im glad she didnt pick a busy dress as it may have been competing with the heels.

I hate the dress from the back though. Too viva Las Vegas for me.

12. JJ3 August 9, 2010 at 18:39 #

THose shoes are awful. They dont go well with the outfit at all. Other than that, she looks beautiful.

13. pipsqueak August 9, 2010 at 18:40 #

I don’t like the foil back, but other than that, Selena looked beautiful! I especially adore the heels – better than the shoes on the model. Nice legs to pull off these gladiator shoes!

14. Amber August 9, 2010 at 21:36 #

The shoes are not working for me at all. The dress is ok but deja vu, hasn’t she worn this or something extremely similar to this before?

15. oops August 9, 2010 at 21:59 #

same dress that we’ve seen her wear before. predictable and lame. boring!

16. mochababe73 August 10, 2010 at 03:39 #

I loved the dress until she turned around. I don’t like the back at all.
    I really like the shoes.
    For me, I like Selena’s choices for the red carpet. She’s a pretty girl, and I much prefer what she wears than Miley or Taylor M.
    She’s young so I think that we could give her a break.

17. kiwi August 10, 2010 at 06:09 #

Lovely dress but difficult for me to look at it.. My eyes are glued to the heels.. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her shoes

18. Giuseppi August 10, 2010 at 23:18 #

very classy. I agree that the shoes don’t quite work with the back, but it’s still a great look and very grown up without trying to look it (if that makes sense)

19. Lilflowa August 12, 2010 at 00:34 #

I much prefer the style of other starlets in general who take risks and are not afraid to make a mistake or wear a bad outfit. Their young, they should experiment.

Selena is far to safe and predicatable. She has a gorgeous so she pretty much looks beautiful in anything. She should shake it up!

20. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 13:19 #

Wow, she looked adorable. Love the dress! ^_^
    I think Selena has a pretty nice fashion taste and she proved it one more time… ^_^