2010 Teen Choice Awards – Megan Fox In Isabel Marant

On The Fence Award
Megan Fox gave us something different on the red carpet at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards.

Whilst everyone else wore mini dresses, Mrs Austin Green wore an Isabel Marant blue and white printed top with a silver lame Isabel Marant Fall 2010 skirt.

I like the look because it’s not predictable and it has contrasting textures, but I don’t like the waistband.

I now understand why the model has a thicker belt.

Take away the tattoos, the waistband and her toe over hanging on her Louboutin’s and this would’ve been one of my favourites.

The 2010 Teen Choice Awards airs on FOX today at 8:00-10:00 PM (ET/PT).

[nggallery id=630]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Steal Her Style: Jennifer Lawrence's 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Red Carpet Shoes

Steal Her Style: Jennifer Lawrence’s ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Red Carpet Shoes

In Kristen Bell's Closet - Stella McCartney Embroidered Dress

In Kristen Bell’s Closet – Stella McCartney Embroidered Dress

23 Responses to 2010 Teen Choice Awards – Megan Fox In Isabel Marant

1. Ashley August 9, 2010 at 15:27 #

Agreed, any toes hanging out of heels kills the entire look.

2. Amber August 9, 2010 at 15:40 #

don’t like the tee with the skirt.

3. gossip_bangkok August 9, 2010 at 15:40 #

I like the shoes, but toes hanging out… not a good look.

I like to give her credit for trying something different though :)

4. Z FASHION BLOG August 9, 2010 at 15:50 #

I’m not liking any of these teen choice award looks.

I guess teen fashion is not my style.
    I’m an ‘old school’ fashion lover ;-)

• Fashion Critic August 9, 2010 at 16:03 #

@ I’m an ‘old school’ fashion lover

ooh me too.

5. chanel August 9, 2010 at 16:03 #

I actually really liked the look. This woman is flawless and I like that she wore something different than the rest of the chicks who were all trying hard to accomplish what she did. She makes it look fun for the summer.

6. Alina August 9, 2010 at 16:18 #

Not my favourite look.

7. AQ August 9, 2010 at 16:18 #

Love her legs and hair though!

8. AQ August 9, 2010 at 16:20 #

for one second she looks like miley with that pout

9. LizLemooooon August 9, 2010 at 16:28 #

I love her, I think she always looks great but those awful, shonky tattoos really do detract from her style. I think her style is improving, like it’s more ‘interesting’ as opposed to just ‘sexy’ and she looks fun but still glamorous. The thinner belt works imo because it’s less strict and serious.Not sure about the skirt tho.

10. Mol August 9, 2010 at 16:49 #

I like everything about this except the shoes – love the choice of top to go with the skirt and the thinner belt keeps it casual/summery so it doesn’t bother me. I hope Megan keeps heading in this direction, although an occasional ‘smoking hot’ option is also welcome!

11. Marvel August 9, 2010 at 17:43 #

I like the fact that she opted for something different and i hope that now she is married she will turn down the sexy. I like the t-shirt and the skirt and the shoes but the belt is really funny looking.

Kudos for her stepping out of the box though

12. JJ3 August 9, 2010 at 18:35 #

Whats wrong with her face?? Looks like botox. Why Megan? you are the most beautiful woman!

13. MichelleTina August 9, 2010 at 18:52 #

“her toe over hanging on her Louboutin’s”

LMFAO, seriously.

It’ll be interesting (or irritating) to see how she continues to use fashion (something she does not EVEN care about) to stay relevant in the media.

14. Jeremy August 9, 2010 at 19:36 #

Nice dress, tacky poses. Seriously, if I see this girl pose like high school’s year book I’m gonna flip the table. And why her toes hanging out of the shoes reminds me of those strippers’ Lucite heels?

15. Jane August 9, 2010 at 20:12 #

I really like the top and skirt together. The waistband doesn’t bother me at all, as some other people said, it keeps the outfit light and I probably wouldn’t have liked her to wear the runway belt. The shoes kill all the goodness up top though…not only the fit, but the colour doesn’t seem to work for me. A more ~wow pair of heels would’ve worked wonders to the complete look.

P.S Am I the only one wishing she’d try something different with her hair? It’s amazing and all but I think this is the only way I’ve seen her wear it on the red carpet other than that horribly slicked back look a year or so ago.

16. LizLemooooon August 9, 2010 at 20:14 #

I wanted to add that although I don’t agree with what MichelleTina said about Megan not liking fashion (she does like it but she’s more inclined to dress down) I think there is a calculated ove from her PR team to make her more appealing to women by making her more ‘fashion’ and less ‘sexy’. She’s a likeable person and someone that women probably would have been able to relate to if not for the facts that society only puts women in two categories (she chose the sexy one) and the way she and her PR team pushed that It Girl thing.
    Also to keep it relevant her shoes are awesome! I love those heels, they are ridiculous.

• Fashion Critic August 9, 2010 at 20:24 #

There is a definite shift in her style, but the problem really is when she opens her mouth and says the most ridiculous things.

I hope they are working on that too :D

17. SarahV August 9, 2010 at 22:45 #

Apart from the hair, everything here is tragic to me…

18. mochababe73 August 10, 2010 at 03:25 #

The outfit is too busy for my taste. She should have worn a simpler blouse. However, Megan has the attitude to make someone believe that this outfit is fine.

19. kiwi August 10, 2010 at 06:04 #

The top just does not work with that skirt

20. Leo August 10, 2010 at 14:44 #