2010 Teen Choice Awards – Katerina Graham In Jeremy Scott

Sweating Buckets Award
I’m not sure what the temperature was on the red carpet in LA for the 2010 Teen Choice Awards, but I’ll guess that it was hot.

Possibly too hot to wear a long sleeved black dress and thigh-high boots, but Katerina Graham wasn’t fazed.

“The Vampire Diaries” actress wore a Jeremy Scott Fall 2010 jeweled dress with black leather boots from the same collection.

She looks good, but it’s all too heavy for a summer red carpet.

I’m sure she has great legs, so I’m surprised strappy sandals weren’t an option.

She’s young and a relative newbie on the red carpet, so I’m surprised she didn’t have fun with her look.

The 2010 Teen Choice Awards airs on FOX today at 8:00-10:00 PM (ET/PT).

Credit: Style.com & Bauer Griffin

2010 Teen Choice Awards - Cat Deeley In Preen

2010 Teen Choice Awards – Cat Deeley In Preen

In Selena Gomez Closet - BCBG Max Azria Drape Dress

In Selena Gomez Closet – BCBG Max Azria Drape Dress

12 Responses to 2010 Teen Choice Awards – Katerina Graham In Jeremy Scott

1. Shemah August 9, 2010 at 11:02 #

Graham looked like a walking disaster. From the makeup to the dress to the boots. At least on the model the dress looked great because of her height/length of the dress., and you got to still see some leg. But the TCA was so not the occasion for this look. So disappointed.

2. sara August 9, 2010 at 13:16 #

have you seen her ring??????it has the size if her hand!

3. mm August 9, 2010 at 13:20 #

Love Katerina. Cant stand the harsh makeup. And yes it can get chilly in southern cali but heck no, knee high boots. She was raised in LA , her style is quirky, something with her look is always going to be off.

4. Laura August 9, 2010 at 14:26 #

There are about two clothing requirements for the Teen Choice Awards: short and summery. When you can’t even fulfill both of those, you really should be worried. Also, the jewels look a lot more subtle on the model than on Katerina.

5. Sonia August 9, 2010 at 17:21 #

This is how Kat dresses, the gigantic rings, the out-there fashion choices, etc.

Her style is quirky and unique and well, people don’t have a problem with it when its Lady Gaga or whatever, why do so many people have a problem when its Kat?

Just because she’s young doesn’t mean she can’t be theatrical, Gaga is not that much older than her and everyone praises her for her unique style.

6. Si August 9, 2010 at 17:43 #

Hate it! From the dress to the ring and the pink lips and nails that doesn’t go with all the rest!

7. Marvel August 9, 2010 at 17:57 #

I guess that the designer said you can only wear my dress if you wear my boots.

8. Kimi August 9, 2010 at 18:58 #

Actually the weather was quite breezy in California right now. Not the summer I was expecting but I rather take a cool weather than a burning one.

But I don’t think was right for a occasion that takes place in summer. She just has too much going on.

9. Bryan August 10, 2010 at 02:43 #

It’s actually not that hot in LA. It’s been the coldest summer in 40 years. We’re averaging like 70s possibly which is kind of cold for us californians…lol. But still this is definitely not ideal attire…

10. mochababe73 August 10, 2010 at 03:42 #

She looks like she’s covered in a black Christmas tree. Ugly!
    And those boots! Is she kidding me? I am sweating just looking at her. Ugh!

11. Robyn Hawk August 10, 2010 at 16:37 #

I have NO problem with this look at all! She’s young she is having fun…come on – let her find her own style instead of shoving her into what every other young actress is wearing!

As others have said the weather is mild here in SoCal – but seriously – how many of the guys wore leather jackets? no one tears them down. It’s one night and the boots complete the designers vision.

I am wondering about that ring though ;-p

12. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 13:20 #

There’s something that I love about this outfit but I’m not sure what it is… maybe the overknees? ^_^