09.08.10

2010 Teen Choice Awards – Hilary Duff In Hervé Léger by Max Azria

Worst Dressed Award
I don’t like to give stars I really like the title of ‘Worst Dressed’, but Hilary Duff earned it last night at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards.

For someone who’s BFFs with Max Azria I would’ve expected her to wear one of the runway Herve Leger dresses, but instead she wore one of the Herve Leger dresses we’ve seen a million times on people like Kim Kardashian and Heidi Montag.

The colour is cute, but the style redundant, tired and boring.

I also really disliked the bird-nest-esqe hairstyle, the make-up is pretty tragic and those chain necklaces would’ve worked better if she was going for a biker-babe look.

Christian Louboutin Big Lips pumps complete the look.

The 2010 Teen Choice Awards airs on FOX today at 8:00-10:00 PM (ET/PT).

Credit: Fame Pictures

In Hilary Duff's Closet - Christian Louboutin Big Lips 120 Suede Pumps

In Hilary Duff’s Closet – Christian Louboutin Big Lips 120 Suede Pumps

2010 Teen Choice Awards - Emma Roberts In Brian Reyes

2010 Teen Choice Awards – Emma Roberts In Brian Reyes

17 Responses to 2010 Teen Choice Awards – Hilary Duff In Hervé Léger by Max Azria

1. Terry August 9, 2010 at 10:23 #

I think she looks gorgeous with this colour, but of course the dress is so boring!

2. kiwi August 9, 2010 at 11:28 #

OMG !!!! couldn’t believe my eyes!!! This is so horrible.. even the fit of the dress is off .. and the chains!!! the colour is great and I love her shoes with the colour of the dress.. that’s about it.. amazing how styists can go soooo.. wrong

3. Ali August 9, 2010 at 11:45 #

Um I actually love this look

Okay I know it’s a boring dress choice, but the colour is amazing. I really like the styling with the chains and her hair and make-up are fresh and fierce.

Emma Roberts was DEFINITELY worst dressed, so degrading to rate that above this look

4. Laura August 9, 2010 at 14:34 #

Oh good God Hilary. I know you’re not the biggest actress around. But if you can get your hands on that awesome Vera Wang, surely, you can pick a look for this show that’s not so freakin’ tacky. I like a lot of the runway Herve looks, but the same old, same old bandage dress needs to take a break from the RC.

5. Amber August 9, 2010 at 15:41 #

booooring and it’s kind of fitted weirdly under her bust on the sides.

6. gossip_bangkok August 9, 2010 at 15:50 #

ill fitted dress. In my idea, the chains does not go with that dress. I wish she had worn something different.

7. Alex August 9, 2010 at 16:20 #

It’s a disaster. Dress does not fit her at all, it looks so uncomfortable and cheap. I agree that she looked the worst even though she’s cute.

8. bola August 9, 2010 at 17:18 #

usually agree with u but today i didnt hillary look great

9. Marvel August 9, 2010 at 18:11 #

I like the colour but the hair, make-up, chains oh and the Herve Leger label ruin this look. We’ve seen this look SO many times. I suppose she someone had to wear Herve Leger and that fell to Hilary.

I do think Emma is the worst dressed though

10. Maria August 9, 2010 at 18:30 #

Hmm. The shoes would have worked with different jewelry, and the necklace could have worked with different shoes. The hair is very strange. But I am glad to see COLOR!

11. JJ3 August 9, 2010 at 18:40 #

Another day, another bandage dress for Hillary. No wonder she no longer has career. So boring and uninspiring.

12. Hannah August 10, 2010 at 00:42 #

I don’d it tooo much, there are lotso fgreat components whichdon’t work together oron her, but on a good note, I like her nails in the second picture.

13. Rebel August 10, 2010 at 00:59 #

I love this. I’m a Herve fan…

14. mochababe73 August 10, 2010 at 03:53 #

I have seen Hilary wear this same hairstyle when she is out running errands. Which means that she shouldn’t wear it on the red carpet at an award’s show.
    I don’t think that the dress fits well on her. The chain necklaces are too much. And, her face is shiny.
    Yeah. She earned the Worst Dressed Award.

15. Deborah August 11, 2010 at 20:17 #

I agree with u completely! That´s prove my theory that money doesnt buy style!!!!!! SHE LOOKS AWFUL! AND GREEN???? WE HAVE SEEN THIS DRESS IN ALL POSSIBLE COLORS!!!!!!!! Please Hilary,please…. i wont look to this picture again it´s hurting my eyes!

16. si August 17, 2010 at 16:08 #

I agree, Emma was the worst dress, not Hillary. This look is the perfect epitome of her style..its like boho meets punkrock/biker chick. She always mixes unexpected element with each other which results every outfit down to your every day shopping wear in being an artsy fusion of whoknowshwat?. I love that about her style and love this! GO HILLZ