2010 Teen Choice Awards – Cat Deeley In Preen

De Ja Vu Dress Award
Cat Deeley may have been one of of the oldest stars to walk the red carpet at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards last night, but she held her own against the kids.

The British TV presenter wore a very familiar Preen asymmetrical dress from the Resort 2010 collection.

Her white hot one shoulder bandage dress has a lace-up shoulder, pleated tulip skirt and gold exposed zip at back. This dress was paired with matching cut-out heels.

Neon pink toe nail varnish, multi-coloured bracelets and an aqua blue Jimmy Choo Candy acrylic clutch were the pops of colour added to inject a spark to her look.

Unfortunately the colour pops feel overloaded and too contrived.

Just one pop would’ve sufficed.

The 2010 Teen Choice Awards airs on FOX today at 8:00-10:00 PM (ET/PT).

[nggallery id=627]

Credit: Style.com, Bauer Griffin & Fame Pictures

In Cat Deeley's Closet - Preen Asymmetrical Dress

In Cat Deeley’s Closet – Preen Asymmetrical Dress

2010 Teen Choice Awards - Katerina Graham In Jeremy Scott

2010 Teen Choice Awards – Katerina Graham In Jeremy Scott

7 Responses to 2010 Teen Choice Awards – Cat Deeley In Preen

1. Giuseppi August 9, 2010 at 10:19 #

I think she looks great! LOOOOOOOVE the shoes and the bracelettes and clutch are (IMO) perfect for the dress and occasion.

2. kiwi August 9, 2010 at 11:19 #

Hmm. am not sure I agree with u since the bracelets don’t really stand out colour wise(at lesat on my screen).. I hate her shoes though and this choo clutch is no favourite of mine

3. mm August 9, 2010 at 13:08 #

No to the shoes, her feet look huge, this is an example how white shoes dont work, they look bulky

4. sara August 9, 2010 at 13:14 #

in fact i like the dress on the model…but Cat fails, the clutch is tacky, her hair…the same…the shoes are horrible

5. Laura August 9, 2010 at 14:28 #

I would’ve loved this look with simple colors in the bracelets, clutch, and nail polish, and a pop of color in the shoes. As it is, I like the look but I don’t love it.

6. Marvel August 9, 2010 at 18:02 #

She has already worn a similiar look before

A really boring look and I have yet to see a great look from her in recent months

7. pipsqueak August 9, 2010 at 18:15 #

I think Cat looked great – fresh but still sophisticated. Grown-ups tend to go too casual at such kids’ events. I’m sorry that she had to attend this award, but … well, there are obligations in every pricey contracts, I guess.