09.08.10

2010 Teen Choice Awards – Ashley Greene In Valentino

Safe, But Gorgeous Award
Ashley Greene glowed on the red carpet at the 2010 Teen Choice Awards.

She opted for a strapless Valentino pink and nude mini dress with black floral detailing at the bust.

It a cute, yet formal look for the young actress.

Her accessories which include Ferragamo peep-toes and a Killian clutch give this look a mature feel.

Sassy heels would’ve taken at least 5 years off this look.

She does look great, but I wish she had a bit more fun with this look.

The 2010 Teen Choice Awards airs on FOX today at 8:00-10:00 PM (ET/PT).

Credit: Fame Pictures & Bauer Griffin

Rita Ora In Chanel - 106 & Park

Rita Ora In Chanel – 106 & Park

2010 Teen Choice Awards - Megan Fox In Isabel Marant

2010 Teen Choice Awards – Megan Fox In Isabel Marant

12 Responses to 2010 Teen Choice Awards – Ashley Greene In Valentino

1. Leo August 9, 2010 at 14:59 #

The fit is so wrong for her body, she looks like a box. I really don’t like her sense of style, she always looks like she stole her look from her mother’s closet.

• Ayesha August 9, 2010 at 15:27 #

I agree about the fit,just doesn’t look right……

• Hannah August 10, 2010 at 00:24 #

She has a boxy body and needs to learn to accomodate for that. Also, her zipperappears to be either adjusted orbroken in some way, which clearly shows thedress doesn’t fit right, I think if you took away her arm there would be cleavage overspill. The colou ris nice but sheis really boring, and so is the way she is dressed.

2. gossip_bangkok August 9, 2010 at 15:42 #

I like the dress, but not sure if it’s right for her. Shoes screams boring. However, thought the whole look was cute :)

3. sara August 9, 2010 at 16:17 #

i don’t like the dress, the mix of colors don’t work for me, this pink….

4. Marvel August 9, 2010 at 17:45 #

Kristen Bell’s heels would have worked here.

I do like the dress but Im just rolling my eyes at the heels and clutch

5. molly August 9, 2010 at 21:14 #

This is boring. The dress is lovely, but there is something about ashley, that no matter what she wears, she always looks like she is trying way to hard. And her hair is so boring. The shoes are all wrong and predictable. Its all wrong. This would have worked on someone like Nina Dobrev or Kristen Bell.

6. Steph August 10, 2010 at 00:09 #

Is the dress an incorrect fit? The pattern on the side of the dress does not match up and the zip looks strained.

7. Kristie August 10, 2010 at 00:11 #

What I’d like to know is, what is happening around the zip area? It looks like it’s stretched out because it’s too tight for her!

(Whether this is simply a feature of the dress or not, I don’t know, but it does look out of place)

8. mochababe73 August 10, 2010 at 03:20 #

This dress does nothing for her figure. She’s looks pretty, but I’m bored. The black, peep toe shoes are not helping.

9. june August 10, 2010 at 03:21 #

i really don’t think that neckline does anything for her

10. kiwi August 10, 2010 at 06:03 #

Wrong shoes .. also her face looks a bit cakey to me