Keri Hilson attended the LA Premiere of “Takers” on Wednesday night.

The R&B singer opted for a semi formal look wearing an Alexander McQueen black blazer which she paired 3.1 Phillip Lim shorts from the Fall 2010 collection and nude Aldo pumps.

Her blazer looks a bit complicated with the H&M belt, but I like her fringed grommet embellished shorts which show off her toned legs.

Other than her shorts I’m quite dazzled by her Daniel Swarovski earrings.

Following the premiere Keri attended and performed at the “Takers” After-Party.

She wore yet another blazer. This time it was from Zuhair Murad’s Spring 2010 collection.

I really wish she opted to wear her ivory and black sequin snakeskin print blazer as a dress like the model.

Keri clearly has the legs to pull off the look in this way, as she proved on the red carpet.

Credit: Style.com, Zuhair Murad, Bauer Griffin & Getty

In Keri Hilson’s Closet – 3.1 Phillip Lim Fringed Shorts & Alexander McQueen Blazer

Project Runway Season 8, Episode 2 - Heidi Klum In Chloé

Project Runway Season 8, Episode 2 – Heidi Klum In Chloé

7 Responses to “Takers” LA Premiere & After-Party – Keri Hilson In 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander McQueen & Zuhair Murad

1. Marvel August 6, 2010 at 13:11 #

Celebs need to be more imaginative with the colour of their heels. Nude *rolls eyes*

I like the print of the Zuhair but she sucks the life out of it.

BTW you labelled Zuhair Murad as Alexander McQueen

• Fashion Critic August 6, 2010 at 13:19 #

thanks. trying to rush out the door

• Marvel August 6, 2010 at 13:29 #

happens to the best of us ;)

• Naomi August 6, 2010 at 13:31 #

Agreed. I wish the nude color will go away, I do not see the appeal in it at all.
      I really like the first look, the earrings pull the look together, they’re so cool.

2. mochababe73 August 6, 2010 at 17:23 #

I don’t like nude shoes becaue I think that they look awful against my skin tone. Kind of like old lady pantyhose.
    I like the shorts and blazer together. Cute, but I still don’t like them on the red carpet. Just my personal preference. I think that the earring are a bit much.
    I like the jacket on Keri, and the way that it’s cinched in.

3. mm August 6, 2010 at 19:08 #

I think Keri is still experimenting with her look. I prefer she wear dresses but her choices are often cheap looking. She needs to grab the spotlight while she can. The blazers are okay, she looks pull together but i am not loving the looks. I feel with these masculine looks she is putting herself more in the category with Ciara and that is a no

4. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 13:29 #

Wow, I had no idea that Keri can look so fashionable! ^_^ Love the outfits.