Project Runway Season 8, Episode 2 – Heidi Klum In Chloé

We are light years behind on Project Runway in the UK, but I’m able to keep up with what Heidi Klum is wearing each week via MyLifetime.com.

On episode 2 of last nights of season 8 the presenter wore a Chloé Resort 2010 shirt in the judging room with a black mini skirt and Christian Louboutin Coussin caged ankle boots.

I love the animal print of her shirt in preference to the one the model is wearing, and I’m glad she didn’t opt to wear the pants.

Heidi’s short hair is also starting to grow on me now that it’s starting take shape on her face, but I still think it makes her look older.

Credit: Style.com & Barbara Nitke/Lifetime Television

“Takers” LA Premiere & After-Party – Keri Hilson In 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander McQueen & Zuhair Murad

ESSENCE Magazine's 40th Anniversary - Iman In Victoria Beckham

ESSENCE Magazine’s 40th Anniversary – Iman In Victoria Beckham

9 Responses to Project Runway Season 8, Episode 2 – Heidi Klum In Chloé

1. Mark August 6, 2010 at 14:50 #

You should follow Sarah Murdoch, who hosts Australia’s Next Top Model. She often wears big designers in the judging room. She wore a Lanvin SS 10 dress the first week, and last week she wore a dress from the Prada FW 10 collection

• Hannah August 6, 2010 at 16:38 #

Totally agree, I loved the prada more than the lanvin though. The models also wear bigger name designers, especially on the shoots.
      I donotlike Heidi’s hairor the boots, and overall I don’t think she looks polished, I’m dissappointed considering how amazing she looked last week.

2. Marvel August 6, 2010 at 15:43 #

I like the animal print which is from the trousers of the model but I HATE the boots with this look.

I think the hair suits her.

3. pipsqueak August 6, 2010 at 15:45 #

I liked the shirt instantly when I watched the show last night. But then I also noticed those hideous shoes. The wonderful thing was that they actually brought me fond memory of the clogs discussions on this blog and made me smile.

4. Fiona August 6, 2010 at 16:08 #

In theory I like the hairstyle, but somehow I agree that it makes her look older. The style is more sophisticated in a dark colour perhaps.

5. mochababe73 August 6, 2010 at 17:18 #

I like the hairstyle but not on Heidi. The bangs are too heavy.
    LOVE the top. I agree about her version looking better than the runway version. I like my animal print in small doses so I’m glad she didn’t wear the pants either.

6. Z FASHION BLOG August 6, 2010 at 20:25 #

What an ugly shirt.
    Hate it!

• britt November 9, 2010 at 19:18 #

that’s not fair it may not be your style but it works for her

• Z FASHION BLOG November 9, 2010 at 20:22 #

Well, I didn’t say I hated her..
        I just said I hated the shirt.

I guess that’s the whole point about commenting, to say whether we like or hate the looks/clothes.

Maybe hate is a strong word, but that’s the way I am, I either love things or hate them :-)