Runway To Sidewalk – Mischa Barton In Julian J Smith

Mischa Barton has been making herself at home in London as she’s been spotted hanging out in several pubs with British boyfriend DJ Ali Love.

It looks like she’s been introduced to some London based designers too, as she was spotted wearing a Julian J Smith Fall 2010 ensemble whilst leaving her hotel yesterday.

This very interesting colourful print would’ve surely turned a few heads.

The zig-zag print skirt was paired with a solid black short sleeve top with printed sleeves which differs to the runway.

The runway top had long sheer sleeves and a print all over.

A black hat and ivory brogues completed the look.

Don’t hate me, but I actually like the look minus the ratty extensions.

For once she looks relatively fresh faced.

Credit: Vogue.co.uk & INFDaily

L’Oreal Paris AISHA Event - Sonam Kapoor In Prabal Gurung

L’Oreal Paris AISHA Event – Sonam Kapoor In Prabal Gurung

In Eva Mendes' Closet - Madwell Floral Tiered Dress

In Eva Mendes’ Closet – Madwell Floral Tiered Dress

14 Responses to Runway To Sidewalk – Mischa Barton In Julian J Smith

1. rodrigo August 5, 2010 at 14:07 #

i loove this! Not for the look itself, but because i like when a girl who never looks good makes a good decision in her outfit!! Hope she keeps on the road!!

2. Dorian Gray August 5, 2010 at 14:13 #

Miracle! I kinda like it too.

3. Hannah August 5, 2010 at 14:20 #

I don;t like it, I do notlikethe brogues, and I lov ethe skirt, but not on her colouring. She needs to lose those extensions, but I agree, the face isn’t looking too bad, and she doesn’t looks drunk OR hungover, so I’ll give her points for that.

4. Jennifer August 5, 2010 at 14:37 #

She’s slowly getting better! I love the brogues, but maybe not so much with this outfit.. The hair really needs to go, she suits brunette so much more!! She does seem to be embracing London designers, she was wearing a lovely Karen Karam dress to the launch of Marc Jacobs newest perfume.

5. Anissa August 5, 2010 at 14:52 #

I agree. She looks nice (not fabulous but a marked improvement), and the dress is very very cute!

6. Brooke August 5, 2010 at 15:01 #

This comment has nothing to do with Mischa’s inexplicable ability to be a completely washed up has-been and yet retain access to current season designer goods (pain me as it may).

It is a request for a little Zoe or Diane for my birthday today, pretty please? x

• Fashion Critic August 5, 2010 at 15:19 #

Happy Birthday x

• Brooke August 5, 2010 at 20:30 #

thanks! hoping to get back to the UK this fall and to run into you there :) thanks for writing such an addictive blog! x

• Fashion Critic August 5, 2010 at 20:39 #

My pleasure x

7. mochababe73 August 5, 2010 at 17:29 #

This is a cute casual outfit. I don’t like the shoes with it. Some sandals would be better.
    Mischa hasn’t looked this good in quite some time. I can’t wait to see her after she removes those straw extensions.
    Is it me, or have celebrities gone overboard with the faux hair? I am not a fan of extensions period, but at one point, it looked real. However, now, the hair is starting to look blatantly fake.

8. Marvel August 5, 2010 at 22:53 #

I like the look and I hope this is the first step to better choices, both in fashion and in her personal style.

9. nadine August 7, 2010 at 03:15 #

It didn’t take my breath away like the last photo I saw of her, but those shoes have gotta go!

10. Alicat August 9, 2010 at 04:41 #

Cute dress – quirky and on-trend. The fresh-faced look is far more flattering than the heavy eye makeup she has been wearing of late. Agree about the nurse-shoes – sandals would have been spot on for a summery look.

11. Sammybooboo August 9, 2010 at 16:18 #

I just don’t understand why she has done that to her hair. She had beautiful long brown hair, and it suited her so well. The blonde looks TERRIBLE and out of place on her. It’s just nasty.