Live With Regis & Kelly – Kelly Ripa In Victoria Beckham

Regular readers will know that Kelly Ripa is obsessed with Victoria Beckham’s dress collection.

She owns at least one piece from every season.

On Monday she wore an emerald green dress from Victoria Beckham’s Fall 2010 collection on her “Live With Kelly & Regis” show which is taped in New York.

Her modern classic sleeveless wool-felt dress with a striking silhouette and double exposed zip fastening, has a black satin sash around the waist. Both VB signatures.

Kelly looks so beautiful in this dress as she interview’s Rachel Zoe. It’s the perfect colour and fit for her.

I really wish I could see what shoes she wore with this dress.

This dress is available to buy from Net-A-Porter US and Net-A-Porter International.

Credit: Style.com

New On Net-A-Porter.com Today

New On Net-A-Porter.com Today

"Into the Hoods" - Thandie Newton In Isabel Marant

“Into the Hoods” – Thandie Newton In Isabel Marant

11 Responses to Live With Regis & Kelly – Kelly Ripa In Victoria Beckham

1. Marvel August 4, 2010 at 14:04 #

You can see what shoes she wore here:

(last pic)
    Black/Grey Pumps

I love the colour of dress.

• Fashion Critic August 4, 2010 at 14:11 #

thanks

• Jenna B August 4, 2010 at 14:42 #

She actually posts videos each day of what she wears on the show. They are on the Live! website. The very top pic you have is a screen shot from that video. She wore Brian Atwood thigh high boots during this video, which looked TERRIBLE with the dress. Kelly did pick up the Miu Miu heels to show, and thank goodness she put them on instead of the boots.

Obviously they were for Rachel but whatever….

2. Lee Ann August 4, 2010 at 14:07 #

The dress is also at Selfridge. I was going to buy it as I loved it from the pictures but it is not particularly well made and the material resembles felt-wasn’t really impressed although the colour is lovely

• Fashion Critic August 4, 2010 at 14:12 #

Did you try it on?

I know you were interested in how these dresses fitted.

• Lee Ann August 4, 2010 at 14:46 #

They run very very small . Size 12 is more a 10. I was very disappointed with the construction when compared to dresses of equivalent price-they are rather flimsy

• Fashion Critic August 4, 2010 at 14:50 #

I think size-wise they are based on her figure rather than the standard 10

3. Lee Ann August 4, 2010 at 15:22 #

Dior runs small-these make Dior look like M&S sizing

4. mochababe73 August 4, 2010 at 17:01 #

I love the color for fall. But, anyone can tell that these dresses run small and are very fitted. This is very much Victoria’s style and aesthetic. I don’t think that she’s trying to fit anyone’s body type but hers.

5. Lee Ann August 4, 2010 at 18:18 #

Yes anyone can tell they are fitted but these go beyond that – I mean Alaia is tight fitting but these are ridiculous. But the thing that struck me the most was how poor the quality was. When you wear a Dior dress ,the fabric, finishing , and the details are exceptional. These are not.

6. Si August 5, 2010 at 00:00 #

I didn’t think i would, but i actually really liked it with the thigh high boots!