04.08.10

13th Annual Super Saturday Event

Kim Kardashian, Kelly Ripa and Ashley Greene were some of the many guests invited to the 13th Annual Super Saturday Event which was held in Water Mill, New York.

Kim looked opted to wear a peach draped skirt with a Helmut Lang cowl-neck top.

She adds divialious Christian Louboutin Madame Butterfly leopard print heels to complete her look.

This is quite a nice look for Kim. She loves to accentuate her womanly figure by adding large belts to nip in her waist.

Since she was going for a soft look maybe she should’ve toned down the smokey eyes.

Kelly Ripa’s Diane von Furstenberg beige Taleen dress with cascading ruffles and lace trims was complemented with matching peep-toes.

“Twilight” actress Ashley Greene completed the trio of summery looks wearing a DKNY white ruffle hem dress.

This is how you create an effortless summery look with a simple dress, simple styling and make-up.

Her white dress was paired with beige accessories which included a thin belt and Sam Edelman wedges.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Who Wore Balmain Better? Sienna Miller, Patricia Conde or Bae Doo Na

Who Wore Balmain Better? Sienna Miller, Patricia Conde or Bae Doo Na

In Victoria Beckham's Closet - Brian Atwood 'Drama' Pumps

In Victoria Beckham’s Closet – Brian Atwood ‘Drama’ Pumps

7 Responses to 13th Annual Super Saturday Event

1. Marvel August 4, 2010 at 12:37 #

I really like how Kelly and Ashley were able to get into the summer spirit and wear such cute dresses. I do like Kim’s outfit but her make-up is too dark for my liking.
    Plus Im kinda getting bored with her hair constantly styled like that.

2. LizLemooooon August 4, 2010 at 14:56 #

I am so shocked, Kim looks quite stylish, feminine and classy here. She’s accentuated her figure without being trashy and the colours really suit her. Well played Kim, well played.

p.s. Agree about the make up tho!

3. sara August 4, 2010 at 16:47 #

i love the dvf dress is sooooo cute but the necklace is unnecesary here, at least she’d chosen another one…ashley outfit is nice, not special, but nice..and her hair is now better.
    kim….too much draped in both skirt and shirt, and the belt is too wide so makes her figure tiny. her hair always seems so healthy but tacky at the same time i don’t know how to explain it! these colors suit her very well, so come on kim!!dress more natural you’re beatiful!

4. Hannah August 5, 2010 at 00:09 #

I am So glad Ashley cu ther hair. I wish it was back to it’s natural color, but much better, none of these ladies are dressedparticularly well, but non eof them look sbad either. Agree about Kim’s eye makeup.

5. gossip_bangkok August 5, 2010 at 11:14 #

I love how summery looking Kelly and Ashley are! :) Love the DKNY dress!

6. Kaz August 6, 2010 at 12:09 #

I wonder if Ashley is any chance of making BDOTW in this? I think she looks great!

P.S. Belated welcome back FC. I had total fashion withdrawal without you last week! Hope you had a fantastic time!

• Fashion Critic August 6, 2010 at 12:24 #