On The Gossip Girl Set With Clemence Poesy In Christian Dior

Clemence Poesy, the newest member of the Gossip Girl clan, was spotted on set in New York City yesterday with her co-star Ed Westwick.

The fresh face French beauty looked cute wearing a Christian Dior Spring 2010 floral dress with a black lace hem.

Her purple clutch complemented her dress which was paired with nude Louboutin’s.

I’m really looking forward to seeing more looks from Clemence.

I love how the the GG stylists are not over doing her looks by keeping her style fresh and elegant.

For some reason Tinsley Mortimer immediately sprang to mind when I saw this picture.

Firstly because Tinsley wore a similar dress from this Dior Spring 2010 collection and it’s very much a Tinsley cutesy girlie dress.

The 4th season of Gossip Girl returns on The CW September 14.

Don’t forget to set your Tivo’s.

Credit: Style.com & Rex

In Katy Perry's Closet - Pencey Leopard Print Dress

In Katy Perry’s Closet – Pencey Leopard Print Dress

In Nicky Hilton's Closet - Alexander Wang Zipper Sunglasses

In Nicky Hilton’s Closet – Alexander Wang Zipper Sunglasses

14 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Clemence Poesy In Christian Dior

1. Gaber August 3, 2010 at 21:30 #

POLICE!
    Someone, arrest her for murder! She completely butchered that gorgeous dress!

2. Lee Ann August 3, 2010 at 22:09 #

The thing is every one from Amber Le Bon to d list actresses have worn this dress so am over the dress big time- also shoes don’t work and dress doesn’t do her breasts any favours either.

3. Gretta August 3, 2010 at 22:21 #

It doesn’t seem to translate very well off the runway. The colours look a bit lifeless and it just hangs limp, like it’s been washed a few times too many.

4. niya August 3, 2010 at 22:30 #

It’s a nice dress but it looks better on Chanel Iman, I think I prefer how it’s styled on the runway.

• Ally August 4, 2010 at 12:43 #

If I were a celebrity I would be afraid to wear what Chanel Iman wore on the runway. She just makes everything look perfect so that the next person to wear it pales in comparison.

5. Marvel August 3, 2010 at 23:49 #

She looks pregnant in the pic.

Love the clutch though but bored by nude shoes.

6. Hannah August 4, 2010 at 03:30 #

I do not particularly love this dresson Clemence, sure it is cute, but it is a cute dress, so it should look cute on anyone, however Ithink it will look much better on camera, and hopefully that goes for the hair and makeup aswell. On another note, the straps appear to be different on the runway, which I prefer, as they add more shape to the dress, so itl ooks less nightie, also I wish they had given Clemence a bra, or some kind of support to enhance the dress.

7. mochababe73 August 4, 2010 at 03:43 #

Why does this dress hang so bad on her? I much prefer it on the runway. Her hair is about as droopy as the dress.

8. Lindsey August 4, 2010 at 05:06 #

Chanel Iman shut it down so much in this dress that I think Clemence looks like a bad imitation. Ican’t even focus on Clemence’s picture because Chanel looks so fab.

• Kate August 4, 2010 at 10:19 #

Took the words right out of my mouth…

9. gossip_bangkok August 4, 2010 at 09:38 #

I thought the dress was cute, however, I didn’t really like it on Clemence.

10. bloggledygook August 4, 2010 at 18:50 #

I love the dress, but I’m disappointed that the Gossip Girl costumers didn’t choose to dress her more like a French girl and less like all of the girls already on the show – it would have been great to see a real contrast in her style to Serena and Blair – and Kate Hudson’s style slowly turning from California relaxed to French chic in ‘Le Divorce’ is one of my favorite style moments in a movie ever! A missed opportunity.

• Hannah August 5, 2010 at 00:07 #

Totally agree, maybe they think french designer = french fashion. I think if they let Taylor Momsen style herself (worst decision maybe ever, including the Britney spears no underwear incident) then Clemence should at least have some impact, add diversity ot the show.

11. Karen August 4, 2010 at 19:29 #

please Clemence, chance that hair for once!