Kate Moss For Vogue UK September 2010

We all know landing a September Vogue cover is an epic achievement for any model or actress.

For Kate Moss it’s just another day in the office as she’s landed her 6th September issue Vogue cover from a total of 30 Vogue covers.

Some might say she’s a safe option, but I don’t think anything typifies Vogue UK better than Kate Moss in Burberry Prorsum military coat.

You don’t get more cool Britannia than that.

In Kate’s editorial shot by Patrick Demarchelier, she’s pictured wearing a few pieces from the Balmain Fall 2010 collection, which is not surprising since she appears in their Fall ad campaign.

You can see more images from her editorial at Vogue UK.

How do you feel about another Kate Moss Vogue cover?

Do you love it, or are you over seeing her on Vogue UK covers?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Wore Vivienne Westwood Better? Thandie Newton or Eva Mendes

Who Wore Vivienne Westwood Better? Thandie Newton or Eva Mendes

FOX 2010 Summer TCA All-Star Party - Lea Michele In Giambattista Valli

FOX 2010 Summer TCA All-Star Party – Lea Michele In Giambattista Valli

14 Responses to Kate Moss For Vogue UK September 2010

1. GorgeousSpice August 3, 2010 at 11:17 #

British Vogue lags behind US and Italian Vogue. Its always predictable. Its always about Kate Moss. I have moved on to Italian Vogue.

2. b August 3, 2010 at 11:33 #

I love it. No matter how frequent she grace the cover, she never looks dull.

I’d rather see Moss 100th Vogue cover than Lively’s third, to be honest.

• Fiona August 4, 2010 at 03:21 #

Ditto

3. Terry August 3, 2010 at 12:00 #

Kate Moss is the epitome of British fashion, so it’s always great to see her on the cover of Vogue UK. At the same time, it would be greatly appreciated any attempt to focus on other British models, so as to give the magazine a fresher vibe.

4. gossip_bangkok August 3, 2010 at 12:29 #

I love the Burberry coat!!

5. Lee Ann August 3, 2010 at 12:54 #

I can’t stand UK Vogue and think Lucinda Chambers is one of the worst stylist in the business. Considering that Sept is the flagship issue- this issue was extremely poor with dull clothes and wierd styling. It made me want to buy nothing. And more dash than cash-if i want that I will buy Grazia. Vogue should be for dreaming not scrimping. Cover was OK but Kate is starting to bore me rigid.

6. niya August 3, 2010 at 13:11 #

wow she’s still got it! and ditto gossip_bangkok

7. Katie August 3, 2010 at 16:10 #

I’ll never be over Kate Moss.

8. sara August 3, 2010 at 16:33 #

great cover fot kate…the coat is wonderful

9. pipsqueak August 3, 2010 at 16:36 #

I love it! I can take Kate Moss covers any day over repeat Lily Allen covers on Elle UK. Kate is the perfect girl for Balmain – she brings out the sexiness but doesn’t make it vulgar. And I agree that Kate in a Burberry military coat is the epitome cool Britannia!

10. mol August 3, 2010 at 18:56 #

I agree that kate Moss is iconic but she’s been in that role fo awhile now…..I don’t hate seeing her on the September cover (she looks cool, she always does), but I might be more inclined to actually buy the issue if there were someone less predictably iconic on the cover (if that makes any sense!)

11. Marvel August 4, 2010 at 00:03 #

Why is the September cover so important?

I do like how they used a British designer but would have liked if they used this opportunity to showcase a new, emerging british designer.

Kate looks great

12. Sarah August 4, 2010 at 16:32 #

I live in the US, but I’m really happy to see an actual MODEL on a September cover! It seems that lately all the covers have been going to actresses. To me,Kate Moss is what I think of when I think of British chic..

13. maya August 4, 2010 at 23:05 #

I’m not going to buy this issue because of Kate Moss being on the cover.
    This decision to put her on the cover AGAIN is a combination of laziness and greed.
    Kate Moss= magazine sales.
    And while that may be good enough reason for Vogue, to me it shows lack of imagination and failure to move forward and present new ideas and personalities.
    Maybe Vogue team itself needs a refresh…?