On The Gossip Girl Set With Jessica Szohr In Suno

Now that the ‘Sex And The City’ phenomenon is over, we have the cast of ‘Gossip Girl’ styles to lust over.

You may have noticed that the GG stylists have been using a lot of prints for the girls wardrobe in Season 4.

Leighton Meester has been seen mixing prints and Blake Lively has been seen wearing floral shorts, but the Queen of prints is Jessica Szohr’s character ‘Vanessa Abrams’.

Last week she was spotted on set with co-star Penn Badgley wearing an interesting mix of prints.

Her blue floral top was paired with Suno Spring 2010 Kanga Leaf red shorts.

The tropical look was paired with chunky accessories which included Dannijo bracelets, Stephen Dweck multi-stone beaded necklace, blue Miu Miu heels and a Katherine Kwei hobo.

I love this look minus the bracelets and the bag.

I guess as this is a for a TV show they want to dazzle us with as much colour as possible.

Jessica Szohr isn’t the only one to wear Suno.

Blake Lively wore these Suno salmon coloured pants from the Spring 2010 collection when she was shooting GG in Paris.

Credit: Suno Facebook, INFDaily & Fame Pictures

62nd Monaco Red Cross Ball – Charlene Wittstock In Armani Privé

62nd Monaco Red Cross Ball – Charlene Wittstock In Armani Privé

Runway To Kelly Hoppen's Birthday Party - Victoria Beckham In Giles

Runway To Kelly Hoppen’s Birthday Party – Victoria Beckham In Giles

11 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Jessica Szohr In Suno

1. Joy August 2, 2010 at 14:27 #

Love your Gossip Girl posts, keep them coming! :)

• Fashion Critic August 2, 2010 at 14:45 #

two more on the way :D

• Joy August 2, 2010 at 15:29 #

Yay!

2. Moxie August 2, 2010 at 15:39 #

Some patterns should not be mixed.

3. Giuseppi August 2, 2010 at 15:57 #

I like the accessories with that look, actually- i think it shores up the overall playfulness. Both of these are very cute outfits. : )

4. Marvel August 2, 2010 at 17:17 #

I am so glad that SATC is over.

All these GG posts have me yearning for the next season

5. sara August 2, 2010 at 17:32 #

serena is usually so lovely i love these pants and the necklace, maybe the tee should be changed, but, anyway, the result is very sweet…about vanessa my question is…why??????’i don’t understand..stylists don’t want we realise she is actually the most beatiful girl of the cast?my prefer are serena and blair but vanessa’s face is beyond nice!

6. mochababe73 August 2, 2010 at 17:51 #

I don’t like Jessica’s outfit at all. I like the individual pieces, but they don’t look good together. To be honest, I am more interested in the bag. Anyone know the designer.
    The whole look is just a mish mash of accessories and clothing.
    I like the pants, but everything from the waist up is a mess.

7. justme August 2, 2010 at 18:21 #

I stopped watching GG after the 2nd season but how exactly can Vanessa afford Miu Miu shoes again? Lol.
    Anyway, while the bracelets don’t bother me, the bag is very distracting. Cute look though.

8. LizLemooooon August 2, 2010 at 20:09 #

Yes! Blake’s outfit minus the necklaces is awesome. As for Jessica Szhor….*sigh* this faux boho look they have going for her is just way too t obvious and try hard. It’s like the top half is right but the heels don’t match the personality of someone whose supposed to be more ‘laidback’ but then GG was never one for realism…
    I like her hair tho and she’s dressed better here than she is in real life.

9. Si August 2, 2010 at 20:15 #

Sorry, but to me looks like she’s wearing pjs! I liked the miu miu heels!