Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

Credit: Bauer Griffin, Fame Pictures, Rex Features & Getty

Jessica Biel's "The A-Team" European Promotional Tour

Jessica Biel’s “The A-Team” European Promotional Tour

Best Dressed Of The Week - Angelina Jolie In Atelier Versace & Jessica Biel In Giambattista Valli

Best Dressed Of The Week – Angelina Jolie In Atelier Versace & Jessica Biel In Giambattista Valli

13 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

1. michelle August 1, 2010 at 19:48 #

i went heidi. though i dont think it’s her sty le she looked amazing.

2. Elise August 1, 2010 at 20:08 #

I voted for Jessica Biel because she looks perfect, but Lea Michele looks amazing too !

3. Laura August 1, 2010 at 20:08 #

Going with Heidi Klum. The look was perfection and way unexpected from a model who’s red carpet style is best decribed as “short and tight.”

• ude August 1, 2010 at 20:52 #

best description!

4. Z FASHION BLOG August 1, 2010 at 20:22 #

Angelina wins for me this week.

5. Hannah August 1, 2010 at 20:32 #

This was such a great week for BDOTW! I voted for Jessica Biel, but Heidi was avery close second, and then Eva. The only ones I don;t like were Angelina Jolie, a sI felt she was underwhelming, and she wasn’t wearing anything special enough to contend with the rest of these looks, despite looking amazing and also Blake, because she too was underwhelming, an dIdin;t like thepaleline seen under the sheerpart (underwear/spanx maybe?) and her hair is getting on my nerves.

6. ude August 1, 2010 at 20:52 #

it had to be heidi, she looked BEYOND chic and this is the first time in over a year i actually loved an outfit with trib two’s!
    second was joint blake and eva as they both looked stunning
    so glad you’re back, hope you had a great holiday

7. nicole August 1, 2010 at 21:04 #

jessica!! she killed the red.

8. Rebel August 1, 2010 at 22:49 #

Heidi, Eva Mendes or Lindsay.

9. P. August 1, 2010 at 23:24 #

Blake owns every Chanel look she wears, so I have to give this to her, but second close was Lea and Jessica Biel.

10. mochababe73 August 1, 2010 at 23:44 #

I didn’t like any of the looks so I chose the lesser of the evils-January Jones. From Jessica’s see through dress to Camerons’ pilgrim-wear 2010, I was just not wowed.

11. HM August 2, 2010 at 05:12 #

I was so torn between Angie, January, Eva, Lindsay & Anna. This week isn’t about being wowed by something big, but it is about the subtle details such as color (Angie), hair (January), coordination (Eva), accessories (Lindsay) or the shoe choice (Anna). My solution was to stare at all of them long enough & see which one I couldn’t take my eyes of…ANGIE got my attention! LOL ;)

12. kiwi August 2, 2010 at 07:54 #

I am torn between Angelina Jolie and mendes in Dior-i voted for mendes coz everything is perfect though full marks to Angie for the red dress(if she had done something with her hair, I would have given it to her)-everyone else is a distant third