Fox’s “Glee” Academy Event

Lea Michele attended the “Glee” Academy Event in LA this week wearing a Reem Acra Resort 2011 dress.

Her stunning off-the-shoulder taupe and gold leaf print chiffon cocktail dress was paired with matching Casadei shoes.

She really gives this dress so much personality. It’s kinda blah on the model.

I’m glad she’s finally managed to get her bangs under control.  The sweeping style is better suited.

Jenna Ushkowitz walked the carpet wearing a cute Tadashi Shoji Spring 2010 dress.

The “Glee” actress looked gorgeous in a slate blue one shoulder draped dress with she paired with suede grey peep-toes.

Amber Riley wore a gorgeous yet simple summery LWD.

A gold belt and rose suede peep-toes were the perfect complements for this look.

Jayma Hayes wore a body-conscious grey Elie Saab dress with Jimmy Choo ‘Quiet’ platforms.

For me this look isn’t quite summery for such a ‘Glee-ful’ occasion in July.

It amazing how all grown-up Lea, Jenna and Amber look.

Their style has really evolved on the red carpet in such a short space of time.

I hate to be predictable but Lea is my favourite here.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier - 2011 Emmy Awards

Zooey Deschanel In Monique Lhuillier – 2011 Emmy Awards

Jessica Biel's "The A-Team" European Promotional Tour

Jessica Biel’s “The A-Team” European Promotional Tour

14 Responses to Fox’s “Glee” Academy Event

1. krishna swetha August 1, 2010 at 14:19 #

i loved lea’s dress so much. but sadly, i loved it better on the model. i cant exactly pinpoint what went horribly wrong on lea.

• Fran August 2, 2010 at 04:16 #

Seriously? I think it looks awful on the model. It fits Lea better and Lea’s skin tone is better fitted for the dress as well.

2. Kim August 1, 2010 at 14:22 #

Lea’s look is perfection! I love how the dress looks with her colouring. She definitely looks better than the model.

3. Elise August 1, 2010 at 14:27 #

I love their looks, Jayma looks amazing I love her dress

4. Alex August 1, 2010 at 14:38 #

I love all these looks. Glee women are so pretty. Lea looks defnitely the best. She should go for these romantic looks not the edgy now, love her dress and hair.
    But I’ve got question about other Glee girl, Naya Rivera who at the same event wore beauiful white dress with one long sleeve. It was simple, but very sophisticated and I thought she looked beautiful. Do you know who was she wearing?

5. Z Fashion Blog August 1, 2010 at 15:14 #

I think I’m one of the very few who didn’t get/like the Glee thing.

Not impressed by the clothes either..

6. sara August 1, 2010 at 15:21 #

lea…i prefer model’s sandals, but the dress is better on the actress. the best dress for me is amber’s and the best hair style jenna’s (she’s very beatiful here but her outfit looks sooo cheap!)

7. mol August 1, 2010 at 15:31 #

I loved Lea’s look and also Amber looked sensational too – I am addicted to her smile!

8. Laura August 1, 2010 at 16:01 #

Loved Lea’s look. That dress could very well be old lady-like, but she gives it this airy quality. My only issue is that her shoes are the complete wrong size. But she’s not the only celeb to do that, so I’ll let it slide.

Jenna looks so great in color. I love her look. And Amber really knows how to dress for her body. Like Jayma’s look. Just not sure if she has the attitude for a bod-con dress like that. Oh and just so you know, it’s Jayma Mays not Hayes.

9. mochababe73 August 1, 2010 at 18:20 #

I don’t like Lea’s dress either on her or the model. Just not my style.
    Love, love, love Jenna’s dress. She is perfectly styled from the dress color, her hair, make-up, and minimal jewelry. She looks young, modern, and fresh.
    Amber looks great in the color. It really complements her skin tone.
    Don’t like Jayma’s dress at all. I don’t like the color, the 3/4 sleeves, or the pattern.
    I would say Jenna is my favorite.

10. Marvel August 1, 2010 at 18:33 #

I ADORE Lea’s look.
    The colour is so flattering and I MUCH prefer this look than her recent ‘I wanne be Leighton Meester’ looks.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE

I like Jenna’s look but would have liked silver strappies.
    Like Amber’s look, very summery.

I do like Jayna look but a bit too dark.

Lea for BDOTW please!

11. Sonia August 1, 2010 at 20:02 #

I love Jayma’s look, but I would prefer her to be in a brighter color because it feels too winter/fall and not summery enough.

I love the color of Amber’s dress and the way she knows how to dress for her body and what looks good on her. She’s not thin but she seems comfortable in her own skin which is good.

Lea’s look is nice, I much prefer it to her previous outfit choices but I dislike the fit and cut of her dress.

Jenna is my favorite. She always looks so put-together on the red carpet and I am glad to see you featuring her. The color and cut of her dress is beautiful although I would like to see strappy sandals with the look as those pumps feel a tad heavy for my tastes.

Jenna is the best dressed IMO

12. Raquel August 2, 2010 at 05:15 #

I don’t like the Reem Acra dress, not on Leah, not on the model. Maybe it is the lenght combined with the print, but this one screams “matron” for me.

Love the other three.

13. kiwi August 2, 2010 at 07:38 #

Anber’s look is the best -her dress and shoes are perfect. jenna is the next best though I would have gone with strappy sandals.. these look a bit heavy