2010 CBS Summer Press Tour Party

Representing “90210″ Jessica Stroup attended the 2010 CBS Summer Press Tour Party in Beverly Hills this week.

The actress opted for a well worn Chanel Resort 2010 tunic dress.

It has been worn by Isabel Lucas, Anna Mouglalis and Zhou Xun.

I like the dress on Jessica, I even don’t mind the black pumps, but I really dislike the elasticated belt.

I don’t understand why she felt the need to wear it.

Maybe she thought it would look younger, or edgier with the belt, but for me it breaks up the pattern and just looks misplaced.

Shenae Grimes matched the green carpet wearing a emerald green draped dress with an gold belt to give her flowing dress some shape.

Sporting a trendy, messy updo she completed her look with Christian Louboutin ‘Yolanda’ cork peep-toes and a pewter bag.

“90210″ actress AnnaLynne McCord would have been the center of attention at this event w ith those long legs on display.

She wore a sleek and sexy Rock & Republic Lucca dress.

Her dress with a deep v-neck dress with eye tape detail on the skirt was paired with Christian Louboutin ‘Fetilo’ mesh peep-toes and a gold triangular shaped clutch.

Ashley Tisdale attended this party to promote her new CBS television series, “Hellcats”.

She was the epitome of summer chic wearing an ivory and metallic Bodyamr dress.

Her dress was worn with my favourite Christian Louboutin Clou Noeud studded heels.

It’s hard to go into detail about how unflattering Jessica Lowndes look is, because I’m dumbfounded by the amount of make-up she has on.

The “90210″ wore Rock & Republic Paulina heels.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Mad Men Season 4 Finale Red Carpet

Mad Men Season 4 Finale Red Carpet

"Twelve" New York Premiere - Blake Lively In Chanel

“Twelve” New York Premiere – Blake Lively In Chanel

12 Responses to 2010 CBS Summer Press Tour Party

1. Lana August 1, 2010 at 13:27 #

FC, I want to inform you that Blake Lively wore a dress from Chanel Resort 2011at the premiere of Twelve

• Fashion Critic August 1, 2010 at 13:38 #

I’ve been on vacation not outer space LOL.

I know what everyone has been wearing whilst I’ve been away.

Please can you keep comments on topic.

2. krishna swetha August 1, 2010 at 14:11 #

i think shenae grimes and ashley tisdale are the un-doubtable winners. i totally loooooooooooooooooooooooved their looks.

3. Jen August 1, 2010 at 16:08 #

I’m surprised you didn’t ding Jessica and Shenae for wearing shoulder bags, or do you give it a pass for less formal events?

I love Ashley’s look, but a little colour to her face would have been appreciated. just a little warmth to the lips.

• Fashion Critic August 1, 2010 at 16:40 #

It bother me for about half a second, but. Both bags work with their looks so I couldn’t complain

4. justme August 1, 2010 at 16:32 #

Is it just me or has Jessica S. gained a little weight? She looks better like this. I like the belt, it makes the dress less shapeless imo. Cute look.

5. mochababe73 August 1, 2010 at 18:03 #

Not a fan of the Chanel dress, but I like that it’s sleeveless. I agree about the belt.
    I don’t like Shenae’s dress either. AnnaLynne’s looks great, and the dress fits her to perfection.
    I can’t believe that I’m saying this, but I really like Ashley’s whole look. You’re right about Jessica’s make-up. It reminds me of Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. The outfit is not bad, but maybe she should have ditched the jacket.

6. Marvel August 1, 2010 at 18:40 #

I guess since viewing figures are dropping, 90210 are no longer being sent new dresses.

Jessica started off so well and now she is so boring to watch on the red carpet.
    Anna Lyne, stop trying to be Blake Lively. She has some curves and it not just stick and bones
    I really like Ashley’s look

7. kiwi August 2, 2010 at 07:49 #

Ashley looks the best.. ooh those shoes! Annalynee looks really sexy.. love her look as well

8. LizLemooooon August 2, 2010 at 20:02 #

I really like Shenae’s dress but I think she’s faaar too short to carry of something so draped and volumnious. Jessica Lowndes is easily one of the best looking young actresses in Hollywood so it confuses me why she would wear so much make up and such a tacky, terrible outfit. She needs a stylist preferably Camilla Belle’s one.
    I can’t believe I’m about to say this but…Ashley Tisdale is the best dressed.

9. gossip_bangkok August 3, 2010 at 05:51 #

I really like what AnnaLynne was wearing.

10. Jennie August 16, 2010 at 16:38 #

Does anyone know where I get buy Ashley Tisdale’s Bodyamr dress?