2010 Cartier International Polo

The 2010 Cartier International Polo event took place at the Guards Polo Club in Egham, England last week and a host of stars attended.

I shouldn’t be, but I was surprised to see Camilla Belle at the event. At this point I don’t think there is an event she hasn’t attended this year.

Camilla did look good wearing a Carolina Herrera Resort 2011 ensemble which included a crisp white sleeveless ruffled top, and a ruffle-hem print skirt which was accented with a fuschia pink belt.

A white quilted bag, taupe slingbacks and pink lips to match her belt completed the look.

I’m not sure what she was doing there (or at any event) but if her only purpose was to look pretty she succeeded.

Katherine Jenkins wore a white Lanvin asymmetric ruffle dress which she’s worn once before.

This dress has also been worn by Michelle Williams at the “Shutter Island” New York Premiere and Kim Cattrall at the Laurence Olivier Awards in London.

Champagne wedges complete her look.

Like everyone else at this event, Leslie Mann opted for a summery dress wearing a floral print Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2010 dress.

Even though she has black trims on her dress, I would’ve preferred a lighter coloured shoe.

Singer Paloma Faith is known for her alternative approach to fashion, so I wouldn’t expect a summery dress from her.

She wore a floral print Dolce & Gabbana dress which she paired with a stunning Philip Treacy hat and yellow platform heels.

Cat Deeley looked pretty wearing a vintage maxi dress with her Balenciaga bag.

Geri Halliwell actually looked really good wearing this blue mini Herve Leger dress which we recently saw on Stephanie Pratt.

The former Spice Girl wore her dress with gold Louboutin’s whilst carrying a silver Louis Vuitton bag.

Despite her dress being a re-run, Katherine Jenkins is my favourite here.

Credit: Style.com & Image.net

Chelsea Clinton Marries Marc Mezvinsky In Vera Wang

Chelsea Clinton Marries Marc Mezvinsky In Vera Wang

12th Annual HollyRod Foundation Design Care Event

12th Annual HollyRod Foundation Design Care Event

14 Responses to 2010 Cartier International Polo

1. J August 1, 2010 at 15:47 #

Camilla is perfect!

2. Alina August 1, 2010 at 16:00 #

Katherine Jenkins was also my favourite but I don’t see this look being BDOTW worthy.

3. justme August 1, 2010 at 16:35 #

I love Leslie’s dress but her roots… yikes.

4. mochababe73 August 1, 2010 at 17:42 #

Camille Bell looks so pretty and feminine. Very much my aesthetic. I love it.
    Katherine has looked the best of the three in this dress. Very pretty. But, for me, it’s a little over the top for the match.
    Love, love, love Leslie Mann’s dress. It’s so pretty.
    I don’t know who Paloma Faith is, but she looks fun and quirky. That hat is wild!
    Cat Deely is cute as always. It’s nice to see her dressed down. I love it.
    Not sure about Gerri’s dress for a polo match, but she looks good. However, the dress is too small in the bust. And the tan…?
    Camilla is my favorite.

5. Marvel August 1, 2010 at 18:47 #

WHY OH WHY is Camilla in England?
    Surely she is not travelling around the globe to just attend events. Im glad Im not alone in my frustration with her
    I like Katherine’s look but no WOW factor from it
    Leslie’s looks alright, but the shoes…..
    I really like Cat in this dress. It suits her personality.
    Geri in Herve Leger = Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. Jennifer August 1, 2010 at 20:24 #

Geri looks TERRIBLE. I haven’t been able to get over all week her tacky combination of the herve leger dress, louis vuitton bag, and gold louboutins. Label overload and such bad combination of metallics. I love Cat Deeley’s relaxed yet eye-catching look.

7. gabs August 1, 2010 at 20:51 #

Youre wrong, there is an event Camilla hasnt attended this year..THE OSCARS..and she probably never will.

She does look very beautiful though and im sure that is enough for her. Maybe it can get her an acting job. I feel bad Gerri is wearing something Stephanie Pratt wore. eww

• Fashion Critic August 1, 2010 at 21:13 #

Ha….you’re right on both counts

8. kiwi August 2, 2010 at 08:00 #

Camilla is the best. katherine’s shoes let her down.. also her hair should have been pushed back/ in a pony tail. geri’s shoes again are inappropriate and I hate her bag. In fact cat is the next best after Camilla. I love paloma’s dress, but she should have ditched the tights and that bag.

9. Moxie August 2, 2010 at 15:37 #

Love Camillla’s look. I’m so happy you decided to include her. I know she’s become more of a professional redcarpet walker than an actress lately, but her look is always interesting.

10. Colleen August 2, 2010 at 16:55 #

I think they all look beautiful, including quirky Paloma Faith, but Geri looks terrible. The dress doesn’t fit her on top at all – she is popping out on the sides – and I would have opted for a less chunky shoe.

11. LizLemooooon August 2, 2010 at 20:03 #

Paloma Faith and Camilla Belle are the only ones whose looks impressed me. Leslie Mann’s is nice I guess. Camilla is the best dressed pointless celeb there is, I wish certain reality stars (the Kardashians hint hint) would take a leaf out of her book.

12. Sabrina August 2, 2010 at 21:03 #

Sorry, but Geri does NOT look good! She’s experiencing a fashion faux-pas: she’s got 4 boobs! Two in the middle and two on the side..that’s a big no-no in my book

13. gossip_bangkok August 3, 2010 at 05:53 #

Camilla looks nice and pretty…..