12th Annual HollyRod Foundation Design Care Event

The 12th Annual Design Care Event Benefiting the Hollyrod Foundation took place last week with many of the attendees wearing Naeem Khan dresses.

Eva Longoria dazzled wearing a Naeem Khan Resort 2011 silver metallic sheath dress which shimmered with silver sequins.

Jimmy Choo ‘Kenzie’ heel completed her look.

Actress Lindsay Price wore a stunning white cocktail dress with an embellished bodice and ostrich feather skirt from the designer’s Spring 2010 collection.

Nude peep-toes and a gold clutch completed her look.

The host of the night, actress Holly Robinson Peete donned gold from head to toe.

Her gold paillette cap-sleeve Naeem Khan shift dress was paired with gold sandals and gold jewelery.

Lindsay is easily my favourite here.

She looks so much better than the model. I adore her look without the sash tied to the waist.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Peter Som - Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Peter Som – Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

2010 CBS Summer Press Tour Party

2010 CBS Summer Press Tour Party

10 Responses to 12th Annual HollyRod Foundation Design Care Event

1. Pati August 1, 2010 at 12:26 #

Lindsay looked stunning! BDOTW contender for sure! I love her nude peeptoes, natural make up and pulled back hair as it´s the dress that gets a chance to shine. And I agree about the sash- it´s so much better without it. Oh, I miss Lipstick Jungle- she always looked soooo fab on the show!!!

2. Alina August 1, 2010 at 16:08 #

I think Lindsay Price is a BDOTW contender. She looks effortlessly chic.

3. Jen August 1, 2010 at 16:10 #

I love Lindsay’s look too! Eva looks great, but a little too safe.

4. justme August 1, 2010 at 16:33 #

Lindsay looks divine.

5. mochababe73 August 1, 2010 at 17:46 #

I love Eva’s dress. This is very much her style-simple, classic silhouettes. Eva’s very pretty when she’s not trying too hard.
    I like the skirt on Lindsay’s dress. I am not fond of the top. For me, it’s too much going on with the busy skirt. And, her face is shiny.
    Not fond of Holly’s dress either. It looks like someone older than her should wear it. It does nothing for her body.

6. Hannah August 1, 2010 at 18:21 #

Lindsay always looks amazing, her name is so unfortunate though, Lindsay always reminds me of Lohan and Price always reminds me of Katie. Sh ei sso beauitful and has amazing style none the less.

7. Marvel August 1, 2010 at 18:42 #

Eva’s look is nice but why must she apply SO much white make-up around the eyes.

Lindsay looks fab although some blot powder would have worked well

Holly, no idea who you are but you look nice

8. kiwi August 2, 2010 at 07:52 #

I think Lindasys’ peeptoes really compelte the look. Pesrsonally I prefer Eva’s dress but Lindsay looks so great. I think even the third dress is great but I do not like Holly’s hair, shoes or the pose

9. pxx August 4, 2010 at 06:15 #

Anything Naeem does is pure magic-

10. pxx August 4, 2010 at 06:15 #