I would like to be adopted by the Smith’s, because they seem to be having an amazing time traveling all over Europe promoting Jaden Smith’s new movie “The Karate Kid”.

After the London premiere the family headed to Germany where Jada Pinkett-Smith looked stunning wearing a gold Gianfranco Ferré mini dress.

Her sexy mini was paired with Christian Louboutin J-Lissimo gold studded heels and a gold Jimmy Choo ‘Tube’ clutch.

Jada opted for a super causal look for the Madrid Premiere.

I love the colour of her fuchsia pink t-shirt dress, but is seems so blah for a European premiere.

The actress paired her dress with Jack Vartanian’s Attitude hoop earrings and Jimmy Choo Lance sandals.

Jada was sophisticatedly chic at the Paris Premiere, as one should always be in Paris.

Her Giambattista Valli Pre-Fall 2010 off-the-shoulder dress was paired with the much lusted after Christian Louboutin Clou Noeud studded slingbacks.

It seem like Mrs Smith loves to show of those super toned legs.

I loved the gold Ferré mini. Which was your favourite?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Debra Messing In Angel Sanchez - 2014 Emmy Awards

Debra Messing In Angel Sanchez – 2014 Emmy Awards

"Project Runway" Season 8 Premiere - Heidi Klum In Givenchy

“Project Runway” Season 8 Premiere – Heidi Klum In Givenchy

8 Responses to “The Karate Kid” Germany, Madrid & Paris Premiere – Jada Pinkett Smith In Gianfranco Ferré & Giambattista Valli

1. Gaber July 31, 2010 at 11:36 #

She and Angelina are currently in competition for worst hair of the week (or is it month already?).
    I simply can’t take either girl seriously with THAT on top of their heads!

2. Raquel July 31, 2010 at 14:43 #

Ferré. And Garber is right the hair is not that great, though it works better down.

3. Danielle July 31, 2010 at 16:25 #

Her Giambattista Valli look is my favorite.

4. Alina July 31, 2010 at 17:34 #

Like the Ferre dress.

I also agree to Gaber.The hair looks too much like a wig.

5. mochababe73 July 31, 2010 at 17:46 #

First. let me get this out of the way. She is too petite and too cute to wear those heavy bangs. And, they look like Barbie doll hair.
    Love the first dress. It’s really cute on her, and, for some reason, it doesn’t look baggy or shapeless. The second dress looks as though it comes from American Apparel. Not good enough for a Madrid premiere.
    Love the last look on her is stunning. I love the shoes, and the dress fits her well.

6. Laura July 31, 2010 at 20:06 #

I love how Jada wears the minis and still manages to look like she’s not trying too hard to be young. I love the Giambattista look the best.

On another note, her bangs are way too overdone. They look like a helmet on her head.

7. Marvel July 31, 2010 at 22:05 #

I love all these looks. Believe when I say Im not a fan of her’s but she looks fab in each outfit. I can forgive the t-shirt dress as the colour is so ‘WOW’.

Love the footwear with all the dresses

8. mol August 1, 2010 at 06:36 #

The Ferre and I agree with everyone, the hair’s too much, she’s too tiny to carry such a strong look.