Menu

“Project Runway” Season 8 Premiere – Heidi Klum In Givenchy

“Project Runway” has returned to screen in the US, and to celebrate Heidi Klum attended the Season 8 Premiere Party in New York this week.

I absolutely love this look.

I wouldn’t have thought that Heidi would consider this type of look, let alone pull it off.

The former Victoria’s Secret model is more known for figure hugging mini dresses, but on this occasion she wows wearing a fabulous Givenchy Spring 2010 ensemble.

Her look included a white jumpsuit paired with the runway black cropped jacket.

Heidi isn’t one to bore me with her shoe choices (she introduced me to the Christian Louboutin Clou Noeud studded slingbacks) and this is no exception.

Despite all being over Trib Two’s, you gotta love that her heels are in an eye-popping red colour.

It would’ve been easy (expected) for her to wear black pumps, but she went left when anyone else would’ve gone right.

LOVE this look from the quiff to her pumps.

A contender for BDOTW me thinks.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

"The Karate Kid" Germany, Madrid & Paris Premiere - Jada Pinkett Smith In Gianfranco Ferré & Giambattista Valli

“The Karate Kid” Germany, Madrid & Paris Premiere – Jada Pinkett Smith In Gianfranco Ferré & Giambattista Valli

"Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World" LA Premiere - Anna Kendrick In Marchesa

“Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World” LA Premiere – Anna Kendrick In Marchesa

22 Responses to “Project Runway” Season 8 Premiere – Heidi Klum In Givenchy

1. Katie August 5, 2010 at 12:12 #

What a fashion forward outfit, only Heidi can pull this off, love it!

2. gossip_bangkok August 3, 2010 at 05:55 #

I adore this look!

3. LizLemooooon August 2, 2010 at 19:46 #

Well played Heidi Klum. Well played. This is the first time in aaages when I’ve thought she looks like a supermodel. The quiff emphasis her gorgeous bone structure while the tricky to pull of jumpsuit shows why she’s a supermodel.
    Fierce!

4. kiwi August 2, 2010 at 08:04 #

Love this look and even more.. her attitude. I hate trib twos but I love these with this outfit

5. Hannah August 1, 2010 at 18:24 #

I love this look, so unpredictable yet so amazing. I love the almost nonchalant attitude, and I love that sheput herhandsin her pockets, it just elevates the whole amazing look.

6. Jen August 1, 2010 at 16:21 #

it’s an unusual look, but she’s totally working it! the hair is right on.

7. Indira August 1, 2010 at 15:30 #

Only thing missing from this picture s a stamp saying “CHIC” across the picture.
    I love that she’s taking her style to a new direction.

8. Amber August 1, 2010 at 07:00 #

The jacket it sort of cute, but the rest of the outfit has to go! It’s ugly, the fit is not flattering, and those shoes! I usually really like what Heidi wears, but this is two thumbs down from me.

9. mol August 1, 2010 at 06:28 #

She lookls awesome, I love this whole look, yes to BDOTW contender

10. maria July 31, 2010 at 22:48 #

LOVE IT!

11. Rita July 31, 2010 at 22:03 #

okay I’m in love.

12. Marvel July 31, 2010 at 22:03 #

Completely agree on the shoes. Boring style but lovely colour.
    I would have loved to see this look without the jacket

13. Ev July 31, 2010 at 21:19 #

Love, love, LOVE IT!!! BDOTW contender for sure! I love it so much when people manage to make a few simple things look so interesting together. It says a lot about their style and creativity.

14. Laura July 31, 2010 at 20:10 #

I’ve been hoping you’d cover this because I’ve been salivating over it since I saw it. I’ve always loved black and white with a pop of red, but Heidi takes it to another level. Absolutely fabulous.

And I’m so happy with how her hair looks. I remember the shaggy mop she’s been sporting recently and was unfortunately reminded of it again on the premiere of PR. The hairdo here is a HUGE improvement.

• pipsqueak August 1, 2010 at 01:56 #

Agree with everything you said, including that shaggy mop! She looked terrible on the seaon premiere. But I love this look, absolutely! BDOTW contender for me.

15. Z Fashion Blog July 31, 2010 at 19:39 #

Love the choice of the shoes as I’m not a fan of coordinated boring looks.

16. Hannah July 31, 2010 at 17:51 #

i agree BDOTW!! i love the jumpsuit and the rest of the outfit and really love the attitude she is bringing with it!! it just shows she is not as predictable as we all think 🙂

17. mochababe73 July 31, 2010 at 17:38 #

I am not a fan of jumpsuits. Her eye make-up is a little too raccoonish for me.
    However, I love the shoes and the little jacket.

18. Monkey July 31, 2010 at 14:08 #

I do get annoyed when i see trib twos on the photos but if i ever see someone wearing them in real life, i can’t help but stare at their feet.

Dunno how that works.

19. Mea July 31, 2010 at 13:44 #

I definitely agree! And her attitude is like “yeah, didn’t see that coming, did you?” or something like that 😉

• Alina July 31, 2010 at 17:31 #

You’re right. I really think the shoes and the attitude made this look BDOTW worthy.

20. Barbara July 31, 2010 at 11:52 #

the shoes are so…soo…aaaa i dont know what to say,i just want them so bad!! 😀
    heidi is lovely,BDOWT contender definitely!