31.07.10 Premiere

“Mad Men” Season 4 New York Premiere – January Jones In Atelier Versace

I’ve been catching up with “Man Men” and I’m totally addicted. I’ve already ordered seasons 2 and 3.

Having worked in Advertising for 5 years the only thing that’s changed from this fictional 60s drama is that more women are in the Executive positions and the creative guys now wear jeans and tees.

The dramas, politics and bed hopping remain the same.

January Jones was in New York this week to celebrate Season 4 of the hit show and it appears her LWD obsession continues.

The actress aka Betty Draper opted to wear a white Atelier Versace halter neck dress.

Her white cocktail dress with draped fringe beading shimmered on the red carpet.

January’s opted to inject a touch of fun to her hairstyle, sporting a series of intricate twists.

Brian Atwood nude patent leather ‘Maniac’ pumps completed the look.

This is a fabulous dress, but the nude Atwood’s they are becoming the Trib Two’s of 2008/2009.

Credit: INFPhoto

Heidi Klum's Alexander McQueen Floral Brocade Minidress

Heidi Klum’s Alexander McQueen Floral Brocade Minidress

"The Karate Kid" Germany, Madrid & Paris Premiere - Jada Pinkett Smith In Gianfranco Ferré & Giambattista Valli

“The Karate Kid” Germany, Madrid & Paris Premiere – Jada Pinkett Smith In Gianfranco Ferré & Giambattista Valli

10 Responses to “Mad Men” Season 4 New York Premiere – January Jones In Atelier Versace

1. Dorian Gray July 31, 2010 at 10:37 #

OMG FC, what a great surprise is been reading these posts! I missed this blog so much during this loooong week! I hope you’re enjoing your holiday and I’m glad you’ve started posting with Angelina and January’s looks! Although I LOVE Versace I much prefer Angelina in Dolce&Gabbana look but I really ADORE January’s Atelier Versace. I am waiting for the 4th series of Mad Men because I’m addicted since the first one. My favourite character is Joan Holloway, and your?

• Fashion Critic July 31, 2010 at 10:51 #

thanks Dorian. I really like Joan too. So sassy.

2. Hellwafashion July 31, 2010 at 10:59 #

Am so glad you’re making up for lost time- am getting no work done though!
    I think that’s why I love mad men too, it’s even more true to life in the Middle East in the sense that for the most part the men have all the professional power.
    January Jones looks amazing here, she’s so beautiful.

3. mochababe73 July 31, 2010 at 17:47 #

I like this dress. It’s similar to patchwork. I agree about the shoes. Strappy sandals would have been better.
    Not a fan of her hair.

4. Laura July 31, 2010 at 20:03 #

She made a great dress a complete bore. Nude pumps and only tiny earrings to accesorize. A great dress like this deserves more respect than that. lol.

5. Marvel July 31, 2010 at 22:07 #

I would have thought Sergio Ross would get the title of ‘Trib Two of 2008/2009′. ;)

I like the look but would have preferred sandals and her make-up is a bit blah.

• Fashion Critic August 1, 2010 at 08:26 #

I think they both get it

6. Hannah August 1, 2010 at 04:07 #

I lvoe thedress, and I adore how it is complimentative to the 60′s era of Mad Men. Although the shoes are completely dull and somethign strappier/prettier would have been prefered, they do make herlegs seems incredibly long, so I don;t mind them that much, I think Jessica Biel at the A-Team premiere ruined hereven more incredible Versace dress with worse heels, so I can look past these.

7. Si August 1, 2010 at 18:48 #

This dress is gorgeous, loved it! And i think she’s carrying it pretty well with a great smile on her face!

8. Ally August 2, 2010 at 13:08 #

My husband got me hooked on Mad Men and I caught up just in time to watch the premiere last week. Such a great show. And if you haven’t seen them, you should check out Project Rungay’s posts on the “Style of Mad Men”…they are aaaaamazing.