“Knight and Day” Bordeaux Premiere – Cameron Diaz In Vionnet

Now this is much more like it.

After failing to hit the spot at the “Knight and Day” London Premiere, Cameron Diaz gets it so very right at the Bordeaux Premiere is France this weekend.

The blonde babe wore a Vionnet Resort 2011 dress with black pumps.

Her white and black silk dress was delightfully short to show of her famous pins.

The ribbon was needed to stop this dress from looking like an oversized tee-shirt, but I wish the two ends had been cleverly hidden at the back.

Black satin Casadei pumps and a gorgeous smile complete the look.

Do you see this as an improvement from the London Premiere?

[nggallery id=616]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Victoria Beckham For Vogue Turkey August 2010

Victoria Beckham For Vogue Turkey August 2010

Late Night With Jimmy Fallon - January Jones In Marchesa

Late Night With Jimmy Fallon – January Jones In Marchesa

29 Responses to “Knight and Day” Bordeaux Premiere – Cameron Diaz In Vionnet

1. Mario July 25, 2010 at 14:22 #

I wish she wore the heels on Vionnet’s model.. They would make her sparkle like a shining star in the sky ♥

• dressaddict July 25, 2010 at 19:22 #

Yeap, it would’ve been better with those heels.

2. Paola July 25, 2010 at 14:53 #

Tom, on the other hand, looks like he’s come and fix her computer…

3. Mel July 25, 2010 at 15:44 #

I WANT THOSE LEGS!!! Really. Thes dress is perfect for her

4. Marvel July 25, 2010 at 16:05 #

I like the dress and the look but it isnt right for a movie premiere when your the leading lady. An improvement from London but thats not saying much

5. Fiona July 25, 2010 at 16:36 #

Sorry I still don’t like it. Yes, an improvement from the Bottega Veneta, and I normally really love Vionnet but it looks like another top worn without the bottoms. I heard that Rachel Zoe’s offsider Brad is travelling with Cameron styling her, all her outfits have had a similar look – super short, tight and pretty casual, perhaps that is what she asked for. Also I am getting very tired of Tom Cruise trying to look young and hip by wearing overly-casual clothing also. Take a leaf out of Brad Pitt’s book and wear a suit once in a while.

6. Kaylie July 25, 2010 at 16:46 #

I’m not sure how I feel about this. My first thought was that she looked like a waitress in a restaurant… I’m waiting for her to reach into her skirt and pull out a note pad and a pencil to take my order… Like the makeup much better though :)

7. Suzanne July 25, 2010 at 16:48 #

I’m sorry, but the skirt looks like a black diaper.

8. nicky July 25, 2010 at 17:05 #

she’s got great legs thts for sure! the dress is interesting but i thought it looked too casual for a premiere. cameron did pull it off though

9. Jen July 25, 2010 at 17:48 #

very cute, though I’d be afraid to move! I think Tom’s been wearing the same boots for the entire promotional tour, which he probably had custom made with lifts inside to compete with Cameron’s heels and 2″+ natural extra height over him.

10. Lee Ann Thompson July 25, 2010 at 18:33 #

I know she has great legs but she is choosing them over making better clothing choices. She looks like a giant baby panda

11. LizLemooooon July 25, 2010 at 18:55 #

Just blah. Clearly her stylist is ill. She has great legs, great hair blah blah blah but she wastes her features on lame, obvious dresses like these. The dress might have been interesting if she’d added an individual touch but….yeah blah.

12. Leo July 25, 2010 at 18:59 #

I don’t like how shor it is, it looks bad from the side. But it’s the best look from her on the “Knight and Day” premieres.

13. catdog July 25, 2010 at 19:04 #

this is the worst look i’ve seen on this site in while. she looks like a waitress that forgot to put some pants on. cheap and weird at the same time. come on Cameron, you can do much better!

14. dressaddict July 25, 2010 at 19:24 #

I didn’t quite like that much any of the dresses she wore at the premieres, but this is my favourite af all. I think h she surprised all with these type of dresses and colours. She used to be more interesting.

15. Mol July 25, 2010 at 20:49 #

The first two detail pictures captivated me, she’s so hot……but then weirdly, the other images bothered me -she is somehow transformed into a wizened tiny old crone dressed up in a little kids playsuit…what a terrible thing to say – yikes, sorry!……I gonna retain the hot sexy impression as I adore Cameron’s personality.

16. mochababe73 July 26, 2010 at 00:16 #

I am so glad that you said this was a dress because I had no idea what it was-dress, skirt, romper, shorts.
    I get that the designer was trying something different, but I just don’t like it. Her amazing body saves it. Maybe if it were longer. I am having a problem with the length.
    I just don’t know what it is about this outfit, but I don’t like it. I think that it looks better on the model.

17. Sue Jin July 26, 2010 at 06:59 #

i like it! She looks amazing and her legs are to die for!

18. Emi July 26, 2010 at 10:16 #

I love this look, I really really like Vionnet. She should have chosen more interesting shoes, indead.

19. Kaz July 26, 2010 at 12:33 #

I think Cam looks smokin’ here!

20. vuitton July 26, 2010 at 14:00 #

Thes dress is perfect for her

21. Camille July 26, 2010 at 14:20 #

Sorry, even with her gorgeous legs, this looks too short to me. Looks like she’s wearing a tunic top instead of a dress a la’ crazy Kelly Bensimon of Real Housewives fame. Tom Cruise looks even worse tho because the shirt he’s wearing looks two sizes too small. Looks too short and gives him “hips” Maybe he borrowed his teenage son’s shirt. Ugh.

22. Susan July 26, 2010 at 17:05 #

Do you remember when stars wore clothes that were stylish and classic? Unlike this.. in a year you’ll look back and laugh at the absurdness of it all.

23. Currygirl July 26, 2010 at 17:30 #

She looks great, but I think the outfit makes her proportions looks weird. I saw some other pictures in this outfit where she was waving to people and she couldn’t lift her arms up too high for fear of exposing her private bits to everyone! And I agree with previous posters that this is too casual for a movie premiere.

24. Raquel July 26, 2010 at 17:40 #

Not sure. It is a beautiful piece, but the cut makes her posture look awful.

25. Z Fashion Blog July 27, 2010 at 10:48 #

more effort?
    Too casual??
    that hair???

26. Carolina July 27, 2010 at 17:33 #

i dont like the look but i wish my legs could look just like hers.

27. Citizette.com July 30, 2010 at 01:44 #

i absolutely love it. Very sexy without being too much.

28. shoeaholic July 30, 2010 at 12:42 #

I’m all for showing off your legs, but when I saw this I genuinely thought she forgot to put on her skirt. waaaaaaay too short!