“Knight and Day” Munich Premiere – Cameron Diaz In Bottega Veneta

Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise were in Munich, Germany last night for the premiere of their new movie, “Knight and Day”.

Cameron looked stunning wearing a white Bottega Veneta dress from the Spring 2010 dress with a pleat which falls from her shoulder.

Her body looks amazing – what’s new?

I love everything about the look from the contrasting black belt, to her nude Pierre Hardy peep-toe heels.

The look has be modified to suit Cameron’s style as it’s shorter and fitted.

I can’t picture Cameron wearing this dress like the model, but I prefer the fit and styling with the looser belt.

[nggallery id=615]

Credit: Style.com, INFEvents & FamePictures

Stacy Keibler In Pamella Roland - The Hollywood Reporter's Emmy Party

Stacy Keibler In Pamella Roland – The Hollywood Reporter’s Emmy Party

"Last Girl On Earth Tour" LA After Show Party - Rihanna In D&G

“Last Girl On Earth Tour” LA After Show Party – Rihanna In D&G

17 Responses to “Knight and Day” Munich Premiere – Cameron Diaz In Bottega Veneta

1. bettybrandenburg July 22, 2010 at 10:40 #

Atrocious styling. If i were the designer I’d be really upset. Wearing it with that tight belt at the waist turns a very unusual chic dress into any old figure-hugging mini. How very boring when she could have looked interesting!

• Fiona July 22, 2010 at 11:04 #

I agree completely, as far as tight short white dresses go with a basic black belt, I suppose it’s ok. Whilst I’m all for people to personalise a designer’s look from the runway where appropriate, I think this styling has lost the relaxed elegance we normally associate with Bottega Veneta’s look. I’m a bit surprised at Rachel Zoe who I think styles Cameron. Not my favourite look I’m afraid.

• chryssa July 22, 2010 at 15:59 #

couldn’t have said it better!

2. Jane July 22, 2010 at 10:48 #

She looks great, obviously, but for me, in modifying the dress, it’s lost too much detail. I love the pleat running down the side, but I also love the hem detail, the shape of the looser fit and the style of belt of the original. Now it’s just an average, nice dress. I also think she could have wore a more impressive pair of heels for such a tame outfit.

• Mol July 22, 2010 at 15:16 #

I agree completely – not impressed with anything here, save her lovely smile.

3. seggie July 22, 2010 at 10:48 #

She looks fantastic and she has indeed a super toned body. I prefer the fit Cameron’s version, simple, fitted, elegant – Perfect

4. ramona July 22, 2010 at 10:51 #

its a BDOTW contender.she is glowing

5. Z Fashion Blog July 22, 2010 at 10:56 #

I love this Bottega Veneta dress but hate how she changed the belt!

It was my favourite part of the dress :-(

6. Elena July 22, 2010 at 11:41 #

I juste LOVE her dress… She looks stunning! BDOTW according to me

7. Marvel July 22, 2010 at 11:52 #

I think she changed it for the better. The dress is so unappealing on the runaway and looks ten times better on Cameron.
    She’s glowing!

• lisa July 22, 2010 at 13:02 #

Completely agree with you. I like the dress on the runway but Cameron knows that this wouldn’t be right for her, so she had styled it up. She looks fantastic.

8. Alina July 22, 2010 at 11:57 #

Nothing special.

• Jennifer July 22, 2010 at 13:58 #

Agreed. Hate the pumps. An interesting shoe could have saved this otherwise bland/typical look. If she wasn’t Cameron Diaz I don’t think anyone would look twice at her on the red carpet.

9. olivia July 22, 2010 at 14:54 #

i love this dress. it is simple but chic

10. Anissa July 22, 2010 at 15:11 #

She looks good I guess, put it’s very predictable and by belting it there the side ruffle/pleat looks awkward on her hip…

What happened to the girl who mixed it up? Now everything is short and tight. Time for a change.

11. mochababe73 July 22, 2010 at 16:16 #

I love this dress on Cameron. The modifications fit her style, and she is working it. The only thing that I would change are the shoes. She needed something more jazzy.
    I love the model version as well. But it’s reading a little hippie to me so I could see someone like Nicole Richie wearing it straight off of the runway,.

12. chrystelle July 22, 2010 at 16:46 #

Cameron’s version looks like a pillow case. she completely kills the romantic feeling of this dress. i will just go and pretend that it isn’t the same dress and wait for another celeb to wear it.
    One of my biggest peeves is when a celeb takes a beutifully crafted design and turns it into some mass-produced rag.