Menu

21.07.10 Premiere

“Mad Men” Season 4 Premiere – Elisabeth Moss In Oscar de la Renta

I was shocked that “Man Men” had its Season 4 premiere last night in LA, considering I only recently broke out my Season 1 box set.

I have a lot of catching up to do.

Elisabeth Moss one of the stars of “Man Men” walked the red carpet at the premiere wearing an Oscar de la Renta dress.

Her emerald taffeta one shoulder dress was made interesting with a cascading ruffle from the shoulder down the front of the dress.

Many of you are over nude pumps on the red carpet, and I must say I’m not particularly keen on Elisabeth’s nude Louboutin’s with her stand out dress.

I love that she let her dress do all the talking with this look.

Credit: Getty

Jennifer Aniston Fragrance Launch - Jennifer Aniston In Valentino

Jennifer Aniston Fragrance Launch – Jennifer Aniston In Valentino

“Mad Men” Season 4 Premiere – Christina Hendricks In Dolce & Gabbana

“Mad Men” Season 4 Premiere – Christina Hendricks In Dolce & Gabbana

12 Responses to “Mad Men” Season 4 Premiere – Elisabeth Moss In Oscar de la Renta

1. Angeles July 22, 2010 at 15:14 #

Fabulous! Love the green , she looks amazing and the dress is exquisite.
    Kisses

2. Nick July 22, 2010 at 00:28 #

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! she looks great, the shoes are not a problem for me because i think its better to let the dress stand out. That said the hair is so Peggy Olsen..but she still looks great

3. Charmaine July 21, 2010 at 23:16 #

I LOVE HER HAIR. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

4. Marvel July 21, 2010 at 23:11 #

I like the colour but I am so o.v.e.r nude shoes

5. wilwarin July 21, 2010 at 19:15 #

i adore the colour on her but i hate the dress… and what about the shoes? they are awful, i do like nude shoes but sometime litlle machy machy colour with shoes is welcomed because these day it seem if shoes are not black they are nude… :yawn:

6. mochababe73 July 21, 2010 at 17:51 #

She’s 28! Wow. I thought that she was 40.
    I like the shoes but not with this dress.
    I don’t like the dress at all. I love the color, but for me, it looks like a cheap prom dress.
    By the way, her figure looks amazing here. Her waist line is crazy!!!

7. frknielsen July 21, 2010 at 17:11 #

Love the dress but the hair!!!!! She looks so old…
    I just finished my season 3 dvd set – love the show!

8. Beatriz Duarte July 21, 2010 at 17:04 #

Not really feeling the hair. And I feel sorry for her poor little toes. AMAZING dress though. Such a great color and the way it is designed is just so classy and ladylike.

9. Colleen July 21, 2010 at 16:49 #

I love this dress on Elisabeth…the color and cut are perfect! The shoes, on the other hand, are terrible. Not only are they too tight, but they ruin the entire look, IMHO. A gold strappy sandal would have been perfect.

As for Mad Men, I gave up on it some time during the 2nd season. Bored me to tears.

10. bettybrandenburg July 21, 2010 at 16:46 #

I don’t think they’re nude, they look more like camel, could just be the photograph. I like ’em with this dress!

11. mm July 21, 2010 at 16:23 #

Elisabeth Moss looks way older than 28 here, the hairstyle ages her. I love the color and fit of dress.

With Mad Men you cant skip episodes or you will be lost. But you have a lot of great drama ahead of you!

12. Ally July 21, 2010 at 16:01 #

My problem with Elizabeth’s shoes isn’t necessarily the color (although I’m not a big fan of nude shoes) but the fit. It looks like her foot is jammed into them! She looks amazing from the ankles up though. I love that shade of green.