Duke Of Essex Polo Cup – Pixie Lott In Moschino

British singer Pixie Lott arrived at the “Duke Of Essex Polo Cup” at Gaynes Park in Epping, Essex this weekend wearing a black Moschino Spring 2010 LBD.

Her dress appears to be quite plain, but from the runway you can see that the dress has a fold over pleated detail on the hip.

This is obscured by Pixie’s cute Chanel clutch.

If you’re bored by the LBD, her Miu Miu Spring 2010 cat print heels should put a smile on your face.

The heels add a quirky touch to an otherwise uninspiring look.

I do also love her double bird necklaces.

It seems like she wanted her accessories to stand out with this look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Final Reductions at Net-A-Porter.com

Final Reductions at Net-A-Porter.com

Rachel Bilson Loves...Denim Shorts

Rachel Bilson Loves…Denim Shorts

9 Responses to Duke Of Essex Polo Cup – Pixie Lott In Moschino

1. gossip_bangkok July 21, 2010 at 10:04 #

I love how she accessories her look! I think she did well. Love the Mui Mui shoes. They’re adorb!

2. danielle July 21, 2010 at 10:15 #

I love this whole look,it gives a very cool vibe

3. Z Fashion Blog July 21, 2010 at 10:54 #

I totally love the Miu Miu cat print heels, but they’ve been over-worn this Summer.

She looks OK but as FC said “the look is uninspiring” (to say the least).

4. alex July 21, 2010 at 11:28 #

i love those shoes, but her hair but looks terrible!!!

5. Marvel July 21, 2010 at 12:02 #

Pixie Lott has such an upbeat, quirky personality so I wish her stylist would dress her in more bright and cheerful clothes to show off her personality. I dont think Ive seen her in anything colourful

• Fashion Critic July 21, 2010 at 12:08 #

Me neither.

6. mochababe73 July 21, 2010 at 18:06 #

I have never seen these shoes, and they are so cute. Her accessories do shine, and I’m glad that she chose a black purse. I am not a fan of black handbags, but it works with this outfit. Another color would have been overkill.
    With that being said, I don’t like her hair. It’s looking a little Barbie-ish.

7. missy Q July 21, 2010 at 22:48 #

This made me SO excited because Miucca is my favorite designer, so I get excited to see any Prada or Miu Miu on the carpet.

I think she looks adorable and I like that she wanted her accessories to be the focus!

(I agree with the aforementioned comments about wearing more colorful things though!)

8. nightswimming July 22, 2010 at 13:14 #

Her bird necklaces are by UK jewelry brand Eclectic Eccentricity.