21.07.10 Premiere

“Mad Men” Season 4 Premiere – Christina Hendricks In Dolce & Gabbana

You were tired of Christina Hendrick being all about her boobs, so she covered them up on the red carpet at the “Mad Men” Season 4 premiere in LA last night.

The sexy red head wore a black lace Dolce & Gabbana dress with a high neckline and long sleeves.

As my mother always says “be careful what you wish for”.

Seeing her cleavage before noticing her dress was becoming tiresome, but a happy medium would have been preferred to this turtleneck in summer.

Christina completed her look with black crochet Dolce & Gabbana pumps from the Fall 2010 collection, and an emerald green ring which perfectly matched Elisabeth’s dress.

Unfortunately January Jones didn’t attend the premiere despite being in town.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Credit: Getty

"Mad Men" Season 4 Premiere - Elisabeth Moss In Oscar de la Renta

“Mad Men” Season 4 Premiere – Elisabeth Moss In Oscar de la Renta

Mulberry's LA Pool Party

Mulberry’s LA Pool Party

10 Responses to “Mad Men” Season 4 Premiere – Christina Hendricks In Dolce & Gabbana

1. Inga Svensson July 21, 2010 at 21:10 #

I think she is so gorgeous. :) Love her red hair!

2. LeeAnn July 21, 2010 at 21:11 #

wow. This look is not good.

3. Hannah July 21, 2010 at 21:26 #

I agree that a happy medium woul dahve been desired. This doesNOTHING for her, and I would even borderon sayign her AMAZING body looks almost frumpy. I alsofeel the colourdidn’t work. Something along the lines of Gwyneth Paltrow’s pink prada dress would have been a better option IMO.

4. LizLemooooon July 21, 2010 at 22:01 #

I think those two pictures are a bit unflattering, I loved the look I thought she looked very sultry and chic. Didn’t like the shoes though.
    I do think she should avoid turtlenecks as she’s such a busty lady but otherwise this looks great to me.

5. Marvel July 21, 2010 at 22:57 #

The dress i far too ‘Im attending a funeral’.

6. mochababe73 July 22, 2010 at 00:21 #

Christina is a beautiful woman with an amazing body so I am trying to figure out why she chose this Godfather widow dress. Maybe if the sleeves were cut off completely and the neck were not so high that she would look alot better.
    I am just shaking my head at this one. I’m puzzled to say the least.

7. Nick July 22, 2010 at 00:25 #

WOW! In my opinion forget Christina who looks more than a lil frumpy..and focus on Elizabeth Moss – stunning!! WOW! I love her, she is the true star and heart of Mad Men

8. Em July 22, 2010 at 03:32 #

i think christina hendricks is GORGEOUS…too bad this look isn’t flattering at all

9. anna July 22, 2010 at 16:23 #

She looks like a bobblehead. I wonder why January Jones wasn’t there.

10. ~**juDee**~ July 23, 2010 at 11:45 #

Oh my Lord…all I’m thinking about is when the new series is going start in the UK! I almost cried when the last episode of series three was over!