Who Wore The Blonds Better? Rihanna or Kristin Cavallari

Rihanna arrived at her “Rated R” Album Release Party in New York wearing a red The Blonds Fall 2010 dress last November.

Her cowl neck dress was decorated with spikes on the shoulders and a chain detail which draped at the front and on the sleeves.

Christian Louboutin ankle boots and stockings completed the look.

Who knows what Kristin Cavallari will do now “The Hills” is over.

Kristin arrived at the “Salt” LA Premiere last night wearing the same dress is a silvery grey colour.

Her dress was teamed with a B. Romanek clutch – which has been a celebrity favourite for a long while – and Christian Louboutin heels.

I prefer the dress in red but Rihanna’s styling is all over the place with the stockings and ankle boots.

Kristin should’ve worn her hair up, but I will still give this win to her for her overall presentation.

Credit: Bauer Griffin & Elle.com

In Keira Knightley's Closet - Erdem Beaded Silk Satin Dress

In Keira Knightley’s Closet – Erdem Beaded Silk Satin Dress

"Salt" LA Premiere - Angelina Jolie In Emporio Armani

“Salt” LA Premiere – Angelina Jolie In Emporio Armani

30 Responses to Who Wore The Blonds Better? Rihanna or Kristin Cavallari

1. Danielle July 20, 2010 at 09:21 #

are u kidding me…………..rihanna worked this look,kristin is trying way 2 hard!!!!!!!!

• Fashion Critic July 20, 2010 at 09:26 #

I disagree it’s Rihanna who’s trying way too hard

• Alina July 20, 2010 at 09:49 #

I agree with FC.

Kristin looks decent in a dress that can easily make you look trashy ( example – Rihanna ).

• Barbie July 20, 2010 at 12:15 #

I agree Rihanna killed it. She can rock anything and look great

2. Jeremy July 20, 2010 at 09:26 #

I voted Rihanna. Kristin is so rubbish with her vacant expression and cheap blonde weaves.

3. Vicky July 20, 2010 at 09:54 #

Voted Kristin becuase Rihanna is on overload, but Kim Cattrall rocked this look way better in the SATC-movie! (it is the same dress, is it not?)

• Fashion Critic July 20, 2010 at 10:00 #

oh yes, she wore it too

4. onyinye fafi obi July 20, 2010 at 10:01 #

I prefer kristin cavallari… Rihanna spoilt the look with the stockings and ankle boots..!!

5. m July 20, 2010 at 10:07 #

i cant chose love both looks , but i think the dress works with rehanna persona more !

6. michelle July 20, 2010 at 10:12 #

rihanna always tries too hard, but she has the attitude to pull it off, whilst kristin is too wallflower-ish in this outfit. i don’t think it suits her personality

7. Stefano July 20, 2010 at 10:24 #

I actually prefer… Kim Cattrall http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU4DD_9AGVQ :)

8. Z Fashion Blog July 20, 2010 at 10:27 #

Rihanna’s look is too much.
    Prefer kristin cavallari.

9. enterrement vie de jeune fille Paris July 20, 2010 at 11:38 #

J’aime bien les deux mais si je dois avoir une préférence ce sera pour Kristin Cavallari, plus élégante et plus sobre aussi.

Séréna

• michelle July 20, 2010 at 15:32 #

i just wanted to say i understood what you said. yay me lol

10. Julie July 20, 2010 at 11:47 #

I prefer Kristin, but in general I think this dress is borderline ridiculous. I find that the dress in itself is over accesorized :)

11. bettybrandenburg July 20, 2010 at 12:01 #

I like Rihanna – she’s showing up this dress for what it is: absolutely ridiculous! (not just borderline, Julie!)

12. Marvel July 20, 2010 at 12:35 #

Forgot the poll, I burst laughing when I read this:

‘Maybe she’ll can get tips from Camilla Belle on how to turn walking the red carpet into a full-time job.’

LMAO

13. Jennifer July 20, 2010 at 14:48 #

It’s not a dress for a film premiere first of all, it’s an attention-grabbing piece for outlandish performers like Rihanna or GaGa. It looks ridiculous on Kristin especially with her innocent hair and make-up and the big sweet smile on her face. At least Rihanna gives it some attitude.

14. mochababe73 July 20, 2010 at 15:03 #

Even though I didn’t like Kristen’s hair, I still liked her styling better. For some reason, Rihanna’s dress looks like a cheap version of the silver one. I love the thigh highs, but it’s a little too much even for me.

15. Anissa July 20, 2010 at 15:13 #

For some odd reason I like Rihanna better. Yes she completely overaccessorized, but she still pulls it off as she has the attitude for it. Meanwhile Kristin looks like her stylist handed her the dress to make her look more edgy, but didn’t tell her how to wear it. It looks like she’s trying too hard and oddly not hard enough…

16. mm July 20, 2010 at 16:19 #

This dress is so ugly on both of them. I vote the model, the bib is needed

17. MEME July 20, 2010 at 16:28 #

Neither… Phillipe Blond wore it better than both of them….

18. Elaine July 20, 2010 at 18:26 #

my vote here is with Rihanna – think a bit of an edge is needed to pull this look off and altho Rihanna may try too hard to be edgey, Kristin lacks any whatsoever and fails to pull off this dress as a result.

Maybe put Rihanna up against Kim Catrall and see how she fairs. And ya could also put Rihanna up against J Lo in the leather Lanvin dress she wore to the “Back up Plan” – just an idea :-) I know whose getting my vote already

19. P. July 20, 2010 at 20:10 #

Gosh, both women are looking horrible, but I think Rihanna is the least worst, because the rock-crazy visual combines with her personality, , totally opposed to Kristin, who combines with more tacky girlie-dresses (like her Zuhair Murad dress she wore at The Hill Party), although she complemented the look with better accessories,

20. R. July 21, 2010 at 00:32 #

I prefer Kim Catrall!!

21. Emi July 21, 2010 at 10:33 #

I voted for K. Cavallari even if I don’t like her, but Rihanna, in my opinion, could ruin every outfit, she could turn into a mess an Armani Privé or an Elie Saab. The thigh-highs cannot be commented.

22. Jen July 21, 2010 at 17:25 #

I like the runway styling best.

23. Idealist July 21, 2010 at 17:49 #

actually the runway model does 4 me as niether Rhi Rhi nor Kristin do the whole look justice!

24. Mia Leo July 22, 2010 at 23:32 #

Samantha Jones wore better in SATC 2

25. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 16:51 #

I personally think it’s an awesome dress and Rihanna rocked it once again. My opinion! ^_^