20.07.10

2010 VH1 Do Something Awards – Megan Fox In Azzedine Alaia

Can you put your feelings for Megan Fox aside and admit she looked stunning at the “2010 VH1 Do Something Awards” in LA last night?

You have to agree she knocked it out of the ball park in this caramel Azzedine Alaia dress which she paired with matching Brian Atwood suede ‘Siren’ pumps.

I’ve always wanted to own at least one Alaia dress in my lifetime and this maybe ‘the one’.

I’m sure some of you are going to say her tan matching her dress, but I adore this look from her tousled waves to her Atwood heels.

What say you?

Credit: Getty

Rihanna In Balmain - 'Rogue by Rihanna' Paris Launch

Rihanna In Balmain – ‘Rogue by Rihanna’ Paris Launch

2010 Teen Choice Awards - Megan Fox In Isabel Marant

2010 Teen Choice Awards – Megan Fox In Isabel Marant

46 Responses to 2010 VH1 Do Something Awards – Megan Fox In Azzedine Alaia

1. Yvette July 20, 2010 at 14:02 #

She looks absolutely stunning!

• Alina July 20, 2010 at 15:03 #

ditto

BDOTW contender.

• Yvette July 20, 2010 at 15:13 #

Definitely, I adore it (:

• niya July 20, 2010 at 20:54 #

Yep definately – this is one of her best looks head to toe

2. Ally July 20, 2010 at 14:04 #

I don’t really have a problem w/ Megan Fox, but I can certainly admit that she looks amazing. Love this dress. It would have been even better if she had laid off the tanner so she wasn’t the exact same shade as the dress though.

3. Niamh July 20, 2010 at 14:04 #

I love this look! She looks so gorgeous and pulls of being sexy without showing too much skin!
    I don’t know if i’ll remember this look though.

4. Leska July 20, 2010 at 14:05 #

Ok, I can put my feelings for her and admit she looked stunning, hehehe.

She look really great!!

5. Mahima July 20, 2010 at 14:08 #

love love love love love it.

6. Marvel July 20, 2010 at 14:09 #

Ive always appreciated Megan’s fashion choices and this is no exception.
    I am slightly disappointed about the tan heels matching her tan but she does look great.

It’ll be interesting to see how she is on the Red Carpet now that she is married. So far it looks like she is toning down the Sex Kitten and cranking up the Sophisticated Business Woman.

• Marvel July 20, 2010 at 14:27 #

I forgot to mention that the best thing about this outfit is that we cant see that hideous Marilyn Manroe tatoo!!

• Fashion Critic July 20, 2010 at 14:36 #

ditto.

• dressaddict July 20, 2010 at 22:02 #

Oh, Megan is totally stunning here, but the tattoo can be seen here in all its splendor. Check out google ;)

• Fashion Critic July 20, 2010 at 22:49 #

Yes the tattoo is still on her arm, but we are grateful from this picture it can’t be seen

7. mm July 20, 2010 at 14:10 #

She is a stunning bronze beauty. Just gorgeous. The hair is just beautiful. BDOTW

8. From Russia With Love July 20, 2010 at 14:16 #

Even sans Megan Alaia deserves a spot in BDOTW.

9. ben July 20, 2010 at 14:17 #

a worthy BDOTW contender. She looks beautiful.

10. _danny (aka the modman) July 20, 2010 at 14:29 #

She looks so good. The dress & heel pair cant be beat! I think you would look absolutely gorge in this! What color would you choose as your “one”? :P

11. chryssa July 20, 2010 at 14:46 #

she looks stunning! such a shame we don’t see Alaia on the red carpet more often!

12. ramona July 20, 2010 at 14:47 #

she is so beautiful.its a BDOTW contender.love this colour on her.love u megan

13. Frommdq July 20, 2010 at 15:00 #

She looks so beauiful, and that is not something you can say often about this girl in particular. Some gold accesories (even heels) wuold work too. By the way, is caramel the new nude?

14. chrystelle July 20, 2010 at 15:10 #

Everyones looks great in Alaia unless your name is Nicole Kidman.
    I’m not that enthusiastic on the dress on her (her tattoos ruin that for me) but Alaia deserves a spot on the BDOTW

15. stilettolover91 July 20, 2010 at 15:11 #

Megan is probably one of my favorite, but idk if i’m crazy about the dress or shoes but I still love her!

16. Brooke July 20, 2010 at 15:13 #

I love this look. I think she carried off this Aläia way better than Katie Holmes did with the white sister to it.

17. Ev July 20, 2010 at 15:16 #

I have no feelings for Megan at all, but I have to admit: she does looks stunning here and this dress is so beautiful.

18. Nadine July 20, 2010 at 15:17 #

I’m not a fan of this hairstyle, but I agree – she looks very sophisticated instead of as if she’s trying too hard.

19. Anissa July 20, 2010 at 15:21 #

Wow, she looks good and not like she tried too hard. It seems like she dresses better for award shows (when presenting) than she does for the red carpet…I wonder why?

20. mochababe73 July 20, 2010 at 15:23 #

Not real sure why people have a problem with Megan Fox. I don’t really follow celebs in the tabloids or online.
    I love the dress and shoes, but the hair is horrible. It’s too flat where the part is.

21. pipsqueak July 20, 2010 at 15:37 #

Beautiful! A little too tan, but the dress was adorable and I love her hair. I like Megan. She’s not Ellen Page or Carey Mulligan in acting, for sure, but she seems authentic to me – not a reality TV star promoting herself via Twitter or a Miss Congeniality preaching “good” values or a self-righteous “activist” announcing her bisexuality.

22. Mol July 20, 2010 at 16:00 #

I’ve always like Megan as an old style glamour girl (a sort of 50′s pin up girl look), but I have to say she looks great here without invoking the sex kitten vibe – she looks younger, fresher, and more contemporary and I like it.

23. frknielsen July 20, 2010 at 16:15 #

P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N!!!!!

24. Linda July 20, 2010 at 16:35 #

This whole look is too monotone for me and the shoes are hideous!

• Amelia July 20, 2010 at 17:21 #

I agree

25. Laura July 20, 2010 at 17:47 #

When I saw these pics I didn’t know it was Megan Fox. So classy and no attempt at sexy, this can’t be the Megan I’m used to. The dress is fabulous. The shoes are a bit much, but I love everything else.

I agree with you about Alaia. He’s one of the most underutilized designers on the red carpet. I especially loves some of his vintage looks that Decades has.

26. Samantha July 20, 2010 at 18:50 #

Megan looks absolutely stunning . She could have maybe gone with a different color pump to rid that tan flow but the was the Alaia dress fits her is amazing ! Very stunning , very classy .

27. Katie July 21, 2010 at 01:06 #

Personally I think this is the best she’s ever looked. Just because it seems like whenever she’s at a public event she needs to pump up the sex kitten. But here she looks so demure and classy – it suits her incredibly well.

28. Kiwi July 21, 2010 at 07:25 #

Shes looking stunning though I would have preferred dainty gold sandals

29. Carmen July 21, 2010 at 08:11 #

She should have gone easy on the fake tan!!!
    She’s the SAME ORANGE as her dress…
    GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!

30. Emma July 21, 2010 at 08:35 #

Fake tan is hideous…. she’s the same colour as the dress. When it comes to fake tan Megan, less is definitely more!

31. lisa July 21, 2010 at 09:46 #

I can’t quite believe i’m about to say this but Megan Fox looks beautiful – not a word I usually associate with her becaise she is normally so try hard with tiny, tight dresses, cut to the navel. This look is demure, elegant, and really suits her. Now if we could just get her to hold off the fake tan and go for more dresses like this, then she would definately be in the BDOTW poll alot more.

32. Emi July 21, 2010 at 09:59 #

I like this look, it’s simple and plain, she looks fabulous as always. I really like the shoes and I like her, she may be a little bit crazy (but hey…she lives in Hollywood) but she’s a nice girl… with a beautiful hubby!

33. LULUBELLE July 21, 2010 at 10:01 #

I like a tan-she looks like a lovely gold statute.

34. gossip_bangkok July 21, 2010 at 10:03 #

Love the dress, however, I felt that Megan’s whole look was brown. I mean, she’s tan, the heels are tan, and the dress is brown….

35. Louise July 21, 2010 at 12:25 #

Yes, the dress is fab. You’d look great in it FC. I say go for it.

• Fashion Critic July 21, 2010 at 12:27 #

if only I could afford it :D

36. Zoey July 25, 2010 at 05:10 #

I just don’t get how you can criticize those shoes or even the hair…plus I doubt she used spray tan. I think Foxy looks mind bendingly stunning here shes obviously turning down the sex kitten notch and looks utterly gorge and still hot!

37. Sophia August 19, 2010 at 21:29 #

She looks damn cute in this dress but I agree with the tan. I prefer her as a “pale beauty”. ^_^ But of course she’s still a hottie, especially in this dress…