On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester In Valentino

It always easy to know when the cast of ‘Gossip Girl’ are in between takes because they’re wearing flip-flops.

Leighton Meester was spotted on set last week in a store in New York City wearing a Valentino Pre-Fall 2010 dress.

Her silver sequin dress has a plunging neckline and a twisted detail at the waist.

The neckline has been opened to show off her beautiful necklace.

It’s the perfect look for Leighton’s character Blair. I’m just dying to know what shoes will be paired with this look.

If you’re hoping that Blair and Chuck get back together, you’ll be happy to know that Leighton does too.

Credit: Style.com & INFDaily

Mar Saura In Oscar de la Renta - Global Gift Gala

Mar Saura In Oscar de la Renta – Global Gift Gala

In Natalie Imbruglia's Closet - Alberta Ferretti Embroidered Silk Georgette Dress

In Natalie Imbruglia’s Closet – Alberta Ferretti Embroidered Silk Georgette Dress

7 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester In Valentino

1. Laura July 19, 2010 at 21:50 #

Taylor Swift, eat your heart out. I think this looks great on a brunette, but I don’t love the necklace with the look as it makes it look a bit gaudy to me.

2. Hisadora July 19, 2010 at 22:27 #

I agree with Laura!! I think this could have worked better without the necklace but she looks gorgeous as always!

3. mikeijames July 19, 2010 at 23:36 #

that valentino dress looks stunning…..it’s so gossip girl!

4. mochababe73 July 20, 2010 at 04:57 #

I like this dress on Leighton. You would think that the necklace would be too much, but it’s not. It’s the perfect amount of bling to go with the dress.
    I am hoping that they don’t pair this dress with a pair of plain black pumps.

• Fashion Critic July 20, 2010 at 07:27 #

I agree. Normally I would frown on the necklace to but it works

5. Marvel July 20, 2010 at 12:38 #

I do like the dress but it immediatly reminded me of teh dress that Jessica Alba wore to Leno. 3.1 Phillip Lim I believe.

6. Si July 20, 2010 at 23:23 #

Loved it! My favourite designer and my favourite girl! I really don’t think they’ll put her in black pumps!