19.07.10

2010 Life Ball – Rebecca Romijn In Jenny Packham & Hervé Léger by Max Azria

Rebecca Romijn kept her stylist very busy this weekend as she wore 3 looks in one day in Vienna, Austria.

Her first look was a black Herve Leger Resort 2010 dress which she wore with Christian Louboutin bow-T dorcet heels to the “2010 amfAR Vienna Gala”.

Her following look was the show-stopper – a red hot Jenny Packham gown which she wore to the “2010 Life Ball”.

Her red sequin plunging neckline gown would’ve have definitely grabbed attention.

Rebecca’s final look was another Herve Leger dress.

This time she wore a warm taupe coloured bandage dress with gold sequin stripes.

It was a long day for Rebecca so she opted for flip-flops for her final look.

Don’t hate her, we all know how those Louboutin’s can pinch.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Sarah Hyland In Camilla & Marc - 'Modern Family' Sydney Photocall

Sarah Hyland In Camilla & Marc – ‘Modern Family’ Sydney Photocall

2010 Teen Choice Awards - Hilary Duff In Hervé Léger by Max Azria

2010 Teen Choice Awards – Hilary Duff In Hervé Léger by Max Azria

10 Responses to 2010 Life Ball – Rebecca Romijn In Jenny Packham & Hervé Léger by Max Azria

1. Laura July 20, 2010 at 01:45 #

Not a fan. If you’re going to change your looks, you should change the style around a bit. And all 3 of these say the same things “Look at my HOT MAMA boobs!”

I do like the Jenny Packham look, but if she would’ve gone without the two Herve’s that dress would’ve made more of a statement.

2. iart July 20, 2010 at 04:06 #

I love all of these. They don’t look tacky as many Herve Legers tend to.
    The Packham gown is stunning.
    The only thing that really puts me off are the flip-flops. A cute pair of flat sandals would’ve been so much better

3. Raquel July 20, 2010 at 05:12 #

No. No, no and no. Just no. Flip flops are NOT acceptable anywhere near a red carpet or any event that demand any attire that is not suited for a barbecue on the backyard, a day in the beach, a pedicure or a lazy day with the kids in the park.

The Louboutin’s pinch? Cry me a river. Wear something with a smaller heel, wear fab flats, but keep the flip flops in your hotel room, for when you are checking Red Carpet Fashion Awards at your laptop.

• Fashion Critic July 20, 2010 at 07:23 #

Lol… That was so funny

4. wilwarin July 20, 2010 at 08:00 #

i don’t like any of these looks they have some tacky vibe around them…

5. Emi July 20, 2010 at 08:40 #

I only like the first look, beautiful shoes… The second seems to come from the past, do you remember “Love Boat”? The third is terrible, I don’t like the dress and… flip flops on a red carpet? No way… there’s plenty of beautiful flat shoes or sandals, she’s not going to the beach. Only americans women can do that.

6. Marvel July 20, 2010 at 12:36 #

I just wished she’d kept her make-up artist and hair stylist busy as well :(

• Fashion Critic July 20, 2010 at 12:46 #

rotflmao :D

7. Jen July 21, 2010 at 17:38 #

Considering that the pumps with the black Herve, I’m sure you can guess how much I like the flip flips.

Unfortunately, the second and third looks come off as really trashy to me (even without the flip flops.)

Also, your use of the spelling “dorcet” prompted me to look it up, since I thought it was “d’Orsay” like Musee d’Orsay, and it turns out both are used by retailers.

• Jen July 21, 2010 at 17:41 #

I mistyped: I was trying to say the pumps make the look with the black Herve.