Runway To London Television Studio’s – Diana Vickers In Antipodium

Diana Vickers becomes the latest celebrity to carry the Mulberry Neely tote.

The singer was spotted carrying her tote as she left London Television studios this week, following her performance on the “5 O’Clock” hosted by Fearne Britton.

I love her cute Antipodium Resort 2011 ensemble.

I wish I was young and cute enough to pull off this look.

Her blue drawstring cropped top was paired with a pretty floral skirt.  I even like the brogues with this look.

This is such an adorable summer look, which for some reason I can totally picture on Sienna Miller.

I think it’s the new bangs they are both sporting.

Credit: mag.weareselecters.com & Rex

Louis Vuitton Resort 2011 Press Day

Louis Vuitton Resort 2011 Press Day

On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Jenny Packham

On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Jenny Packham

10 Responses to Runway To London Television Studio’s – Diana Vickers In Antipodium

1. Kate July 16, 2010 at 12:10 #

Agreed, but that bag, though gorgeous in it’s own right, is far too big, dark and heavy for this light fun summer look.

2. Marvel July 16, 2010 at 12:16 #

She looks great and I think bangs suit her nicely.

I think the combination of: t-shirt, floral skirt and brogues give off a Sienna Miller as we frequently see her using this formula.

3. Elaine July 16, 2010 at 12:44 #

Just curious, would the likes of Diana Vickers have a stylist?
    Cos she is rocking a great sense of personal style for someone so young if she styles herself!

• Fashion Critic July 16, 2010 at 13:03 #

I would think so for events, but not for everyday dressing

4. seggie July 16, 2010 at 12:45 #

Love that little Diana – the one to watch I think :-)
    I agree though I think the bag is too oversized for this look but great effort and nice to see such a cute summer look

5. Jennifer July 16, 2010 at 14:17 #

She’s been rocking some of the best summer looks of any celebrity so far. Grazia did a great post today on some of her recent looks and she always looks so fresh, colourful and unique. Love it!

6. Z Fashion Blog July 16, 2010 at 15:26 #

Don’t like the enseble at all.
    Very cheap looking.

The bag is OK but it has nothing to do with this look.

• lisa July 16, 2010 at 17:04 #

Are we looking at the same picture? She looks cute. I love it .

• Z Fashion Blog July 16, 2010 at 17:16 #

She does look cute but there’s nothing special about her outfit.

7. mochababe73 July 16, 2010 at 19:34 #

I don’t know who this girl is, but she’s very cute. I like the outfit, but belly baring shirts are my pet peeve. I don’t like them unless it’s workout wear or performance attire.
    The handbag is too dark for this light, summery outfit.