On The Gossip Girl Set With Clemence Poesy In Carlos Miele

Clemence Poesy aka Eva was also on set whilst Blake Lively was shooting her scenes outside the Carlos Miele store in the Meatpacking District in New York City yesterday.

She was on set with Ed Westwick, ‘Gossip Girl’s’ resident bad boy Chuck Bass. It’s been rumored that Clemence as Eva will be his new love interest in Season 4.

The French actress wore a Carlos Miele Spring 2010 strapless gown which would’ve stood out as much as Blake’s gown for the colours and dramatic black asymmetrical details.

The first thing I thought when I saw this picture was, “I hope there was time for hair and make-up”.

Credit: Style.com & INFDaily

Olivia Munn In Michael Kors - Kors Collaborations Launch Party

Olivia Munn In Michael Kors – Kors Collaborations Launch Party

In Jessica Szohr's Closet - Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Beaded Silk Tank

In Jessica Szohr’s Closet – Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Beaded Silk Tank

21 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Clemence Poesy In Carlos Miele

1. Jennifer July 16, 2010 at 14:06 #

Wow. Such an improvement from her previous look!! This is striking but relaxed and carefree looking at the same time.. I think her hair and make up suits her, she doesnt have a face that would take a lot of make-up and she knows that. I also love the relaxed boho-chic hair, she’s bringing something very unique to the GG set.

• Marvel July 16, 2010 at 14:24 #

Completely agree with everything you said.

• Hannah July 16, 2010 at 16:01 #

I agree too, and I think the hair and makeup will look better on screen, with lighting and everything as opposed to this photo.

• mol July 16, 2010 at 16:20 #

Yes I love the boho-chic hair here too, and I agree about the need for minimal make-up – I very excited now to see the new season.

2. Z Fashion Blog July 16, 2010 at 15:24 #

I love the dress and I actually like her not-so-tidy hair and light make-up with this look.

The dress is already very dramatic, so I think a more complex hair or make-up would have looked too much.

3. seggie July 16, 2010 at 15:59 #

I don’t think she emphasizes the beauty of the clothes she is wearing, she does not stand out. Kate Moss can look amazing with just a white t-shirt but her even with the most beautiful dresses, it looks dull. You got it or you don’t!
    We’ll have to see how she comes up on the screen as so far, I am not impressed

4. pipsqueak July 16, 2010 at 16:30 #

I like her hair and make-up — a bit undone and au naturel. That’s Clemence. Charlotte Gainsbourg and Emmanuelle Alt, too. These are my favorite girls. I very much agree with what Jennifer said above. I like this gown better than the one on Blake Lively. The black/white animal-ish print looked way too busy.

5. dd July 16, 2010 at 16:32 #

quelle mess! (and not a hot one, at that!)

6. sara July 16, 2010 at 17:09 #

i love this dress, and i love clemence’s personal style…but gg stylists aren’t doing very well with her in my opinion…she seems so tiny with this carlos miele…her head appears so big!

7. Gaber July 16, 2010 at 17:46 #

First of all:
    Chucky babes, I adore you.
    I could get lost in your chest-hair and not come out for weeks, but the wallet/phone isn’t the package we want to be looking at when you are wearing tight pants!
    Seriously guys, learn from his mistakes!

Second of all – is she wearing a BRA underneath the dress?

8. mochababe73 July 16, 2010 at 18:56 #

I don’t like the dress on her. It looks better on the model. It’s too long.
    Don’t even get me started on the hair and make-up. I think that I’d rather look at Ed.

9. Danielle July 16, 2010 at 22:19 #

Hi there! You spelled “I hope their” instead of “I hope there”… Like Natasha from Sex and the City ;-)!

• Fashion Critic July 16, 2010 at 22:35 #

ok thanks

10. Pat_McNulty July 16, 2010 at 23:31 #

Clemence schlemence. Oh Chuck. Je t’adore. XOXO

11. Karen July 17, 2010 at 00:15 #

she never change her hair….it’s boring
    and never try another make….always the same look¬¬

12. Liz Lemon July 17, 2010 at 00:24 #

I think she looks amazing!! I love the hair and makeup too. Gorgeous. I love this one much more than Serena’s gown…it had way too much going on.

13. gossip_bangkok July 17, 2010 at 04:05 #

I like her hair and make up to be honest. It’s very light, and natural. Love the dress. :)

14. Amber July 17, 2010 at 07:09 #

Glad I’m not the only one hoping the hair and make-up get done!

15. Lilix July 17, 2010 at 09:30 #

Aaahhhh FC, you accidently gave me a spoiler for the new season of GG! It’s about Chuck Bass :( It’s okay though.. the pretty dresses more than make up for it.

• Fashion Critic July 17, 2010 at 09:39 #

There have been pictures of him everywhere on the GG set

• Lilix July 18, 2010 at 07:29 #

Yea I know.. I’ve been avoiding them like the plague, lol.