On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Jenny Packham

I’m loving all the looks coming from the ‘Gossip Girl’ set at the moment.

Yesterday Blake Lively was spotted on set filming a ‘Fashion’s Night Out’ scene outside the Carlos Miele store in the Meatpacking District in Downtown, Manhattan.

With her hair pulled into a messy bun Blake looked stunning wearing a black and white Jenny Packham Fall 2010 gown.

The long-sleeved gown has contrasting marine blue cluster of crystals embellishments around the neckline and on the empire waist.

I’m not surprised to see Blake’s character Serena wearing this gown as it’s dramatic, bold and has a sexy central split plus an open back.

I’m loving the work the GG wardrobe team are doing, it would be my dream job to be surrounded by these gorgeous gowns everyday.

[nggallery id=609]

Credit: NYMag.com, Bauer Griffin & Fame Pictures

Runway To London Television Studio's - Diana Vickers In Antipodium

Runway To London Television Studio’s – Diana Vickers In Antipodium

On The Gossip Girl Set With Clemence Poesy In Carlos Miele

On The Gossip Girl Set With Clemence Poesy In Carlos Miele

34 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Jenny Packham

1. seggie July 16, 2010 at 13:27 #

All of these looks from Gossip Girl set are amazing and I just can’t wait to see the new season, I have to give credit to the styling team too as they do a fantastic job. Love love it! Just hope the story line will be as exciting and surprising as the looks are!

2. Laveena July 16, 2010 at 13:29 #

I’m loving all the current Gossip Girl looks too, great dress, Blake looks amazing.

3. Marvel July 16, 2010 at 13:32 #

She looks absolutely gorgeous. I would faint if I was on the set of GG.

4. Lara July 16, 2010 at 13:47 #

The dress is tacky on the runway and tacky on Blake
    Yesterday looks were far better

• Indira July 16, 2010 at 16:40 #

that’s exactly what I thought. Those blue embellishment just destroy the dress for me. No one could look good in this…./:

5. mimi July 16, 2010 at 13:49 #

sorry to disagree with you fc but I absolutely HATE this look. this is one of the ugliest gowns I’ve ever seen.

6. k.b.s July 16, 2010 at 14:00 #

Gorgeous. can this go into Best Dressed?

• Fashion Critic July 16, 2010 at 14:08 #

from the other comments it looks like people don’t really like the look, so I don’t think so

• rashmi July 16, 2010 at 16:06 #

this is definitely BDOTW worthy.. i love it!!

7. Jennifer July 16, 2010 at 14:08 #

This is beautiful. Very unusual. I’m not usually a Blake Lively fan, but she looks great here, I love the subtle hair and make-up.

8. june July 16, 2010 at 14:15 #

it kind of ages her a lot. i think i would have liked it more on her without the sleeves. there’s so much going on already – it’s kind of overkill for me

i vastly prefer her in the boyfriend shirt and shorts combination in your photos, actually. that’s blake for me – casual, but so, so gorgeous

9. Linda July 16, 2010 at 14:17 #

FC, including my opinion in this post, you now have 6 yes and only 2 no for this dress. Maybe it does belong on the BDOTW list? I can’t recall, do you normally do looks from on set in that poll?

This dress is so beautiful and striking. I love it because it’s not your run of the mill cookie cutter dress. I especially love the shot from the back, it looks stunning! The fabric flows so beautifully.

I like this because it’s unique, flowing, sexy and fun all at once. And who better to wear it than Blake Lively, who, let’s face it, has an amazing body for showcasing dresses like this.

• Fashion Critic July 16, 2010 at 14:52 #

I like the dramatic nature of the dress for the program and Blake’s character, but I don’t think it’s BDOTW worthy, but if you guys want it that bad I will add it.

10. Dorian Gray July 16, 2010 at 14:42 #

I like it too! Hope Blake will wear Versus on the set sooner or later :-)

11. Taylor July 16, 2010 at 14:45 #

Wow. She looks gorgeous. I like the fact that they closed the front of her dress just a bit taking it from trashy to really sexy.

12. chrystelle July 16, 2010 at 14:46 #

the blue embellishments look cheap. the dress is tacky on both the runway and Blake. looks like something Cavalli would design and something J.Lo would wear.

13. LeeAnn July 16, 2010 at 14:48 #

Looks like something my cat threw up.

14. Z Fashion Blog July 16, 2010 at 15:25 #

LOVE IT!
    My favourite gown in a long time.

The colours and pattern are fantastic.

15. Sally July 16, 2010 at 16:04 #

The dress looks like something from Fredricks of Hollywood. Tacky.

16. mol July 16, 2010 at 16:17 #

Well if this keeps up, there could be a poll from the set of GG every week! I like the dress in motion and from the back – the blue beading sets you off balance, but I like that.

17. lisa July 16, 2010 at 17:02 #

One word. Stunning.

18. sara July 16, 2010 at 17:23 #

horrible dress!

19. Alina July 16, 2010 at 17:37 #

Tacky!

20. Gaber July 16, 2010 at 17:56 #

Oh no.
    No, no, no, no.

The dress completely overwhelms here and I think that the shoulders are the biggest problem. It looks as though somebody pulled the dress forward, making the fabric that should have been on her back cover her shoulders.
    I think I would have preferred it without the shoulders and sleeves.

I do LOVE the blue detail since the pattern alone is so insanely heavy.

21. mochababe73 July 16, 2010 at 19:33 #

That has got to be the ugliest dress that I have seen in a long time. This is bad in so many ways. I can’t believe that anyone likes this monstrosity.
    This is so busy. Where to start.
    The sleeves are too long and too big. The blue sequins. The keyhole front. The bare back. The print. The slit. Every design element known to man was thrown on this dress.
    On a better note, I love the print. It could have stood alone without all of the other stuff that was done to it.

22. lou July 16, 2010 at 21:32 #

the loud print and the bright sequins remind me of clubwear. really, really tacky

23. Hannah July 16, 2010 at 22:23 #

Frankly I love it. Its unique and interesting. The contrast of the blue against the black and white is stunning along with the beading. I still think that BL could wear a garbage bag and make it look like couture. I’m jealous.

Do we know what kind of shoes she was wearing with the dress?

24. HM July 17, 2010 at 02:26 #

AMAZING!

25. gossip_bangkok July 17, 2010 at 04:10 #

I think this season’s wardrobe going to be superb! I love the dress. I would love to see what kind of shoes she’s wearing though.
    WOW!

26. bb July 17, 2010 at 07:04 #

I think it’s tacky and aged her A LOT.

This is in no way how UESider under 20 would dress in their life time.

27. Francesca July 17, 2010 at 20:30 #

I love, love it!

28. Kiwi July 19, 2010 at 07:19 #

????? Its weird on her.. that blue thing at the neck?????

29. claudia September 28, 2010 at 21:43 #

where can i get this dress?
    IT´S FABOULOUS

30. natty October 13, 2010 at 11:31 #

I love this dress. I think I might have gasped when she was shown walking away from Juliet in GG and the fabric flowed behind her…. but then again I appreciate the unique