2010 ESPY Awards – January Jones In Versace

Nice Dress Shame About The Shoes Award
January Jones was one of the presenters at the 2010 ESPY Awards so she didn’t walk the red carpet.

This seemed strange because her co-presenter Zac Efron did.

My worst combination is a white dress with black pumps on the red carpet and in life. It’s a total no no in my book.

At this point I’m really tired about moaning about celebs wearing black pumps on the red carpet, but they just keep wearing them no matter what type of dress they are wearing.

Yes they do work on many occasions, but not here.

January wore a Versace Fall 2010 white dress, which I preferred to Ashley Greene’s.

Her halter dress also had an asymmetrical hemline and a diagonal split but January was able to pull off the look.

It’s more summery and it’s brightens up her complexion.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

2010 ESPY Awards - Emmanuelle Chriqui In BCBG Max Azria

2010 ESPY Awards – Emmanuelle Chriqui In BCBG Max Azria

On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Diane von Furstenberg

On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Diane von Furstenberg

15 Responses to 2010 ESPY Awards – January Jones In Versace

1. mm July 15, 2010 at 11:39 #

Dont love the look, very boring. Sexy dress but she doesnt look as if she feels sexy in it.

2. Dorian Gray July 15, 2010 at 11:55 #

I LOVE the dress, shame about the shoes that are black but, above all, aren’t sexy as sexy as the dress!

3. Nick July 15, 2010 at 11:56 #

She is a gorgeous woman, sexy, sophisticated and stylish..i love the dress and the look from the ankles up!

4. Lora July 15, 2010 at 12:46 #

I’m sorry but you completely distracted me with a picture of Zac Efron looking so HOT! Right…now I’m recovered, I love this look apart from the shoes (obviously). If she’s so desperate to remind us she isn’t Betty Draper why not wear the runway shoes as opposed to conservative courts?

5. anna July 15, 2010 at 13:25 #

She looks good in the dress, but she’s tinier than the runway model. That’s kind of disturbing.

6. Marvel July 15, 2010 at 13:36 #

The dress is very sexy but on her it looks very plain and boring and that is not all down due to the heels.
    I would have loved to have seen this on Cheryl.

• mol July 15, 2010 at 15:38 #

I agree, it’s not all down to the shoes, I’m starting to feel that she lacks the personality to pull anything off…… and you’re right, Cheryl would have looked great in this.

• Linda July 15, 2010 at 17:28 #

I was just coming on to write that I can forgive the shoes because I think she looks totally sexy otherwise! On the other hand, I’m not too fond of Cheryl Cole and wouldn’t like to see this dress on her. Isn’t it interesting how we all see things a little bit differently.

• Marvel July 15, 2010 at 18:16 #

Each to their own ;)

7. chrystelle July 15, 2010 at 16:06 #

she made a sexy dress looks bland. That is quite an achievement! And no matter what her character on Mad men want us to believe (that she is stylish), she is more boring than watching paint dry. has she ever worn something on the red carpet that stood out? can some of you guys even remember one outfit she has worn? Neither can I.

• Alex July 15, 2010 at 17:28 #

Well, she used to wear amazing dresses especially on big red carpets. She was never boring, she was fresh, modern and she just managed to alway stood out. I think she lost it at the beginning of this year. Just go back to her last year Emmy dress which was pure perfection.
      I like her dress here, definitely shame about the shoes because I feel like she didn’t have an idea for good shoes to go with this dress, and it came out boring.
      But she still looks amazing, just look at her face. So effortlessly chic, she’s a natural beauty.

8. Laura July 15, 2010 at 18:50 #

Not in love. The dress isn’t all that interesting on January. The shoes are a downer. And the hair looks like she just walked out with it. I like the choice of white for the summer, but that’s about it.

9. mochababe73 July 15, 2010 at 19:02 #

She needed some strappy heels. I like the dress, and it fits her very well. However, I think that the hair is ruining the look. She should have worn it up.

10. gossip_bangkok July 16, 2010 at 04:04 #

Love the dress. Yes, tragic about the shoes.

11. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 16:42 #

The dress is absolutely cute and very sexy.