2010 ESPY Awards – Emmanuelle Chriqui In BCBG Max Azria

Best Dressed Award
Emmanuelle Chriqui was my favourite on the red carpet at the 2010 ESPY Awards held in LA last night.

She maybe wearing an LBD in the blazing LA heat, but I love her BCBG Max Azria dress plus she was one of the few on this red carpet who looked like they actually made an effort with their look.

Her mini dress with a leather panel was teamed with Brian Atwood ‘Wagner’ peep-toes and a Jimmy Choo ‘Tube’ clutch.

Credit: Fame Pictures

8 thoughts on “2010 ESPY Awards – Emmanuelle Chriqui In BCBG Max Azria

1. dressaddict

Great look! She was third best IMO, after actress Noureen DeWulf and Bianca Kajlich, Landon Donovan’s wife. I also liked Jill Wagner.

2. Alina

She looks beautiful.The dress is sexy because of the leather and length but Emmanuelle manages to pull it off without looking trashy.

She was also my BD at this event.

3. Marvel

I like the look but it would have been better for the fall. Why do people insist on wearing leather in LA heat.

Plus I think she needs to lay off the tan for a while

4. Laura

I agree that Emanuelle is probably the best dressed at the event. But how sad is that? She wore a fall dress to a summer event and she’s the best dressed. I never expect a lot from the ESPY’s but I’m disappointed this year.

When I could go to my local department store and put together better looks than this, you know something’s wrong.

5. mochababe73

Even though it’s all black, if definitely fits the occasion. She looks amazing but a little too tan.

6. Sue

Black not a good choice for this month. Come on! Best Dressed!! Not At ALL!!!

Coral was WAY BETTER!!