Who Wore Valentino Better? Zoe Saldana or Olivia Palermo

Zoe Saldana was the first to wear this Valentino Spring 2010 embroidered dress to the “3rd Annual Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon” back in March.

The actress looked amazing – as always – pairing her romantic dress with Christian Louboutin tan heels.

Olivia Palermo wore the same dress with Christian Louboutin pumps to the Valentino Fall 2010 Couture presentation last week in Paris.

She also looked beautiful teaming her dress with an amazing silver clutch, and stunning gold bracelet.

I still desperately wish that Olivia had worn her hair up with this dress, as her hair feels like it’s covering some of the detail on her dress. For that reason I’ll give this to Zoe.

Credit: Style.com, INFPhoto & Getty

In Ellen Page's Closet - Helmut Lang Skull Print Dress

In Ellen Page’s Closet – Helmut Lang Skull Print Dress

7 Responses to Who Wore Valentino Better? Zoe Saldana or Olivia Palermo

1. rodrigo July 14, 2010 at 08:41 #

i’ll go with olivia because her shoes and clutch make the dress more elegant.. I think zoe looks a little informal…

2. Kiwi July 14, 2010 at 09:10 #

I gave it to Zoe for her shoe choice

3. Lulubelle July 14, 2010 at 09:15 #

I agree about the hair with Olivia, but I also wish Zoe had on a dressier shoe for this dress.

4. Linda July 14, 2010 at 12:30 #

I gave it to Olivia because right away, my eye was drawn to her over Zoe. It’s the way her colouring works with the dress as well as the loose curls framing her face. The dress feels very organic on her. Her shoes and clutch are much better too. This is one of the best looks I’ve seen on Olivia. I really like it a lot.

5. shubby doo July 14, 2010 at 12:36 #

zoe.

p.s
    i’ve been looking for louboutin pumps in that colour…i wonder when and where us mere mortals can get our hands on them?

6. ber July 14, 2010 at 14:22 #

Zoe has more personality to pull this dress off.

7. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 16:35 #

Both of them seem to have a really nice fashion taste but I think Zoe wins because her red lipstick totally works for me.
    Also I have to give her some extra points because she’s always dressed so well. ^_^