14.07.10 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At “The Hills” Series Finale?

Credit: Getty

MTV's "The Hills" Live: A Hollywood Ending Finale

MTV’s “The Hills” Live: A Hollywood Ending Finale

2010 ESPY Awards - Amber Rose In Natalia Romano

2010 ESPY Awards – Amber Rose In Natalia Romano

25 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At “The Hills” Series Finale?

1. Alexandra July 14, 2010 at 19:19 #

wouldn’t ‘who was your worst dressed’ poll be more appropriate for this ocassion? ;)

• Fashion Critic July 14, 2010 at 19:22 #

You’re not wrong lol

• Beatriz Duarte July 14, 2010 at 20:13 #

I agree! Hardly could I pick any of this ladies “best dressed”. Zero originality: short and tight dresses with bad bad bad shoes.

• Linda July 14, 2010 at 22:11 #

Ha ha – I was just coming on here to write “None of the above”.

2. LeeAnn July 14, 2010 at 19:27 #

I think they all look like a bunch of identikit tarts

• Ferferi in Paris July 15, 2010 at 01:16 #

Hahaha but what about the identic pose????? That’s more hilarious imo.

3. P. July 14, 2010 at 19:53 #

*laughs*

The only woman who I really liked from head to toe is Whitney. I love her Matthew Willamson summery dress, it’s very appropriate for an day event and of course on Spring/Summer. I want for yesterday those beautiful Jimmy Choo heels. I think they complement the dress perfectly. Hair/make up looks flawless as always

• P. July 14, 2010 at 20:04 #

Ooh, I forgot to comment about Kristin Cavallari’s look. I much prefer Lauren (like everybody) than Kristin on the reality show, and on the real life. At the parties, Lauren does not always looks great, but at least she had good efforts and doesn’t do the diva like Kristin always do. Kristin (as usual) looks cheesy, tacky and corny, even wearing a gorgeous Zuhar Murad dress.

4. Jane July 14, 2010 at 20:19 #

I think this is the first time I have no favourite in one of your surveys…they’re all so underwhelming.

• Fashion Critic July 14, 2010 at 20:26 #

I wont hold that against you ;)

5. marian July 14, 2010 at 20:37 #

i love lo’s dress! whitney looks good but i want to brush her hair back to get a better view of the whole look and lauren’s hair is bugging me but she looks amazing. so, i went with lo.

if it was a worst dressed poll, it would be stephanie pratt for me. predictable and atrocious — the worst combo.

6. Beatrice July 14, 2010 at 20:38 #

Whitney in her Matthew Williamson outshines all these other girls. I would dress LC in a nice chanel dress instead of this dress.

7. Moxie July 14, 2010 at 21:09 #

Love Whitney’s dress, but wish she’d opted for a more summery shoe. Oh well, at least she isn’t wearing black pumps.

8. erik July 14, 2010 at 21:16 #

Lauren was overwhelming. As you said, she was glowing and everything about her outfit is right. My vote goes to her! If there was a worst dress poll I would have voted for Kristen

9. robbie July 14, 2010 at 22:34 #

NONE! its like they all got dressed in the dark.

10. Marvel July 14, 2010 at 22:39 #

These girls need to learn a new pose. All of them has one hand on their hip

11. mochababe73 July 14, 2010 at 23:56 #

While I liked Lauren’s dress, I couldn’t vote for her. The garment sticks out and for all of the wron reasons. It’s not summer-y.
    So, I went with Whitney. Although I find her more boring than watching paint dry, I loved her entire outfit.

12. Ev July 15, 2010 at 00:04 #

I have no idea who all these girls are, but Lauren Conrad in Mandalay is the best dressed of them. Whitney Port would be close second. Audrina Patridge – this is just horrible. I feel like everything is wrong – her hair, the dress, shoes, everything. Ugh.

13. Hannah July 15, 2010 at 00:24 #

Has anyone noticed they all have at least one hand on their hip.

14. Amy July 15, 2010 at 00:52 #

Totally agree with everyone – I can’t even vote on the poll because I don’t like any of their looks! haha!

15. lauren July 15, 2010 at 03:05 #

i think while whitney looks lovely in matthew williamson, WHY OH WHY is she not wearing whitney port?? i just do not understand why she doesn’t promote her own clothes. especially when the hills finale screening totally targets the type of customers that would buy her line. arrghhh.

16. Z FASHION BLOG July 15, 2010 at 04:10 #

I think none of them had a so great look to be considered best dressed.

17. Jen July 15, 2010 at 06:40 #

I voted for LC- it’s certainly not the most summery dress but she looked classy and the most pulled-together out of all the girls.

Also FC, I know you’re super busy being super awesome, but would you be able to ID the top and shorts that LO is wearing here?

• Fashion Critic July 15, 2010 at 08:21 #

sorry I don’t know

18. Emi July 15, 2010 at 08:51 #

To me, the only best dressed was L. Bosworth, the others really sucked, L. Conrad included. Honestly I don’t understand W. Port working in fashion business.