14.07.10

MTV’s “The Hills” Live: A Hollywood Ending Finale

Here are the rest of the looks from the MTV’s “The Hills” Live: A Hollywood Ending Finale which was held at the Roosevelt Hotel in LA last night.

Lauren Conrad will be glad she made the decision to jump ship before it hit the iceberg.

The former reality star dazzled in a Mandalay sequin embellished dress with long-sleeves and an open back.

She was glowing. I wonder if that’s a “hahaha you couldn’t survive without me” smile.

Lauren was my joint favourite with Whitney at this event.

Audrina Patridge wore a very typical Audrina dress.

Short, tight and revealing.

Stephanie Pratt was equally predictable wearing a strapless D-lister Herve Leger ombre dress with navy YSL Trib Two slingbacks and a Prada clutch.

I guess in the absence of Heidi Montag someone had to wear a Herve Leger dress.

Credit: Getty

MTV's "The Hills" Live: A Hollywood Ending Finale - Lauren Bosworth In Tadashi Shoji

MTV’s “The Hills” Live: A Hollywood Ending Finale – Lauren Bosworth In Tadashi Shoji

Who Was Your Best Dressed At "The Hills" Series Finale?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At “The Hills” Series Finale?

11 Responses to MTV’s “The Hills” Live: A Hollywood Ending Finale

1. Laura July 14, 2010 at 18:06 #

Lauren was the best dressed of the event. Not exactly an amazing accomplishment, but she looks good none the less. I get that Audrina wants to show her body and I like the purple on her, but for goodness sakes, get something that supports her boobs. Stephanie in Herve and black Trib Two’s. What can I say that I haven’t said the 500 times this look has been worn?

• Ferferi in Paris July 15, 2010 at 01:13 #

But she doesnt need something to support her boobs. It looks perfectly good in my opinion without a brah here.

2. mochababe73 July 14, 2010 at 18:52 #

Even though I have a problem with Lauren wearing a long sleeved dress in this heat, she did look the best.
    I don’t know who made Audrina’s dress, but it looks like what a stripper would wear on her day off.
    Stephanie could have at least been original in her ensemble-a bandage dress and plain, black platform pumps.

• Fashion Critic July 14, 2010 at 18:56 #

lol @ “on her day off”

3. Naomi July 14, 2010 at 19:34 #

Can someone outlaw wearing Herve Leger for a couple of years?

4. Ally July 14, 2010 at 20:09 #

Was there a shortage of bras in LA this week? Girls, listen to Heidi. IF you are going to wear a super tight dress, wear a GOOD bra too!

5. Beatriz Duarte July 14, 2010 at 20:15 #

A Herve Leger dress WITH YSL Trib Two’s? Shot me NOW.

• Beatriz Duarte July 14, 2010 at 20:15 #

*Shoot

6. Beatrice July 14, 2010 at 20:35 #

Lauren should have worn a bra with the dress. A different hairstyle would have been better. Audrina needs to stop with these cheap dresses and Stephanie looks as plastic as her sister in law

7. Marvel July 14, 2010 at 22:31 #

Lauren’s smile is freaking me out.
    Audrina’s dress is in a gorgeous colour but like someone said, more benefiting for a stripper
    Im not even going to comment on Stephanie

8. Ferferi in Paris July 15, 2010 at 01:14 #

Wow look at Audrinas trained belly. And what a pair of legs she has. Her body is stunning imo.