Lauren Bosworth wore a summery dress on the red carpet at MTV’s “The Hills” Live: A Hollywood Ending Finale in LA last night.

I love her Tadashi Shoji Spring 2010 halter dress which she paired with a Swarovski clutch.

What I love about her dress is the cord details on the neckline which intertwines into a beautiful detail on the front of the dress.

Unfortunately Lo’s look is aged by her hairstyle.

She wore her dress with the ugliest Christian Louboutin heels I’ve ever seen.

I get that she wanted the heels to match her dress, but they didn’t work.

The dress already had the wow factor, why ruin it with ugly heels?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Kelly Brook's Closet - Topshop Spotty Bubble Sleeve Dress

In Kelly Brook’s Closet – Topshop Spotty Bubble Sleeve Dress

MTV's "The Hills" Live: A Hollywood Ending Finale

MTV’s “The Hills” Live: A Hollywood Ending Finale

9 Responses to MTV’s “The Hills” Live: A Hollywood Ending Finale – Lauren Bosworth In Tadashi Shoji

1. Linda July 14, 2010 at 17:29 #

Actually I don’t mind those heels. They’re certainly a better choice than any Casedei heel I’ve ever seen. For $895 they’d better have some redeeming qualities! However, I agree with FC t hat the dress already had a wow factor and didn’t need those busy heels to take away from it.

2. marian July 14, 2010 at 17:40 #

the heels don’t bother me at all. she was my best dressed at the event. i’m with you that the hair isn’t great though.

3. Laura July 14, 2010 at 17:53 #

The dress is summery and beautiful. She needed a more summery hair style to match it. And I don’t like those shoes with this dress at all.

4. dressaddict July 14, 2010 at 18:47 #

I actually think the shoes are ok, and the detail on the dress is gorgeous. She was my favourite at the event. But what a pattern for all those girls, short and tight ;) Lanvin, anyone?

5. mochababe73 July 14, 2010 at 18:54 #

I love the dress. It’s so much prettier up close. She actually looks better in it than the model. I don’t mind the shoes. I actually like them.
    What I have a problem with is the hair and earrings. They are both old school and dated, and not in a good way.

6. Marvel July 14, 2010 at 22:37 #

I like the dress and I can live with the shoes. The hair could have been better but she, IMO, was the Best Dressed at this D-Lister event

7. Z FASHION BLOG July 15, 2010 at 04:13 #

The detail of the dress is very nice.

Everything else in the look doesn’t work, hair, accessories, shoes..

8. gossip_bangkok July 15, 2010 at 04:33 #

I don’t know why but I love the dress. Overall, I thought it was an alright look.

9. Johannah January 20, 2012 at 05:30 #

A really good answer, full of raotianilty!