Who Wore Givenchy Better? Keri Hilson, Courtney Love or Liv Tyler

This is going to be a tough one, because I’m not feeling the way any of these stars wore this Givenchy Ottoman stitch stripe jacket.

We first saw the Givenchy Spring 2010 jacket worn by Keri Hilson when she performed the National Anthem before the game between the LA Lakers and the Atlanta Hawks at Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia back in March.

She kept the look very simple with a black top, black jeans and a black peep-toes.

Courtney Love arrived at the Groucho Club looking a bit tired following her performance at the Brixton Academy in London back in May.

She wore her jacket with a blue Balenciaga mini dress, Chanel ballet pumps and a tan Birkin.

Liv Tyler also kept the rest of her look all black when attending the “MOCA Opening Reception for Dennis Hopper” in LA last week.

She added an Alexander McQueen fold-over clutch to her look to stop it from being totally boring.

Liv wins for me because Keri’s jeans look too tight and Love is a hot mess.

Credit: Style.com, Bauer Griffin & Getty

Milla Jovovich In Atelier Versace - 2011 amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Milla Jovovich In Atelier Versace – 2011 amfAR’s Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Who Wore Valentino Better? Zoe Saldana or Olivia Palermo

Who Wore Valentino Better? Zoe Saldana or Olivia Palermo

11 Responses to Who Wore Givenchy Better? Keri Hilson, Courtney Love or Liv Tyler

1. Faellie July 13, 2010 at 09:10 #

Liv’s the only one on whom the blazer looks like it is a part of her wardrobe rather than a costume.

2. Z Fashion Blog July 13, 2010 at 10:20 #

NOBODY!

All three managed to ruin a great piece by wearing it with wrong and boring other clothes..

3. LeeAnn July 13, 2010 at 10:55 #

I loved that piece when it came out but between the multitude of copies and every Z lister wearing it or a copy always with sensible clothes……. A few nights ago Jo Malone was wearing it helping fledgling entrepreneurs and it is so not that jacket – I now am expecting Vanesa Feltz to wear it at a OK mag gastric band celebration.

4. Joel Dash July 13, 2010 at 11:19 #

NONE OF THEM!! THEY ALL LOOK A MES AND WHATS WORSE IS THAT THEY MAKE THE BLAZER LOOK SO CHEAP!! DISAPPOINTED!!

5. robbie July 13, 2010 at 12:18 #

none of them. it looks gorgeous and expensive on the runway but on them it looks cheap and blah.

6. Alice July 13, 2010 at 23:15 #

I didn’t like any of these looks. However, I met a high school age girl lucky enough to own this jacket and she looked great in it. I was so jealous!! I’m still jealous!

• Fashion Critic July 14, 2010 at 05:41 #

I’m jealous lol

7. Letícia July 14, 2010 at 01:02 #

Although Courtney Love is a mess, her outfit is definitely the best among al three. The only thing that bothers me is the purse, but the dress and the shoes are great.

8. Jen July 14, 2010 at 02:14 #

I don’t think any of them wore it well, though Liv looks the most natural in it, even if she is wearing it with shorts! with tights! and flats! ugh!

9. Amina July 17, 2010 at 10:01 #

This is so easy. Ofcourse Keri Hilson wore it better. I mean please her hair, make up, clothes, heels and SHE LOOKS PERFECT!

10. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 16:29 #

I think this blazer’s absolutely stunning but I really can’t say who wore it best. ^_^