On The Gossip Girl Set With Jessica Szohr In Nanette Lepore

We’ve seen Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen and Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf shooting scenes for ‘Gossip Girl’s’ in Paris, but the other star are hard at work as well.

Jessica Szohr as Vanessa Abrams was spotted filming in New York City yesterday with co-star Penn Badgley as Dan Humphrey.

Vanessa’s style doesn’t appear to be changing for Season 4.

She’s still channeling boho chic with an ethnic twist.

On set she wore a Nanette Lepore Wild West dress with an ikat print and a True Religion Leah vest.

Her accessories included on trend Stuart Weitzman studded clogs and a multi-coloured Aurélie Bidermann necklace.

Excluding the fringed bag, I really like how this look was accessorized.

Credit: Bauer Griffin

In Kristen Bell's Closet - Diane von Furstenberg "Celestia" Printed Silk Chiffon Dress

In Kristen Bell’s Closet – Diane von Furstenberg “Celestia” Printed Silk Chiffon Dress

Louis Vuitton and Vanity Fair Cocktail Party - Kristen Bell & January Jones In Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton and Vanity Fair Cocktail Party – Kristen Bell & January Jones In Louis Vuitton

13 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Jessica Szohr In Nanette Lepore

1. LeeAnn July 13, 2010 at 12:12 #

For a nano second I thought she was wearing Dries -and then I got disappointed cause Dries did the IKAT ethnic look so much better so this is a bit Dries lite for me.
    Must be why she looks so bummed , the others girls get to go to Paris and wear the real stuff. The producers could have thrown her a Dries as a consolation prize

• Fashion Critic July 13, 2010 at 12:30 #

totally. she got the short straw.

2. Marvel July 13, 2010 at 12:48 #

I thought her character left to go do some documentary. I was hoping that Vanessa may not come back, but that clearly isnt the case.
    The look suits her but I can NOT look at those darn clogs

• Moody Crab July 13, 2010 at 14:55 #

Exactly! Those darn clogs! Urgh.

• Hannah W July 13, 2010 at 16:04 #

I was hoping Vanessa wouldn’t come back, at least for a bit. Let’s just be glad that Jenny isn’t meant to be in the next season, as Taylor Momsen is taking time off for her “music” career……………

• Fashion Critic July 13, 2010 at 16:13 #

lol @ “music” career

• Si July 13, 2010 at 16:36 #

She should be out, she’s awful! Jessica is not a good actress and next to Blake and Leighton who pays attention to her???

3. sara July 13, 2010 at 16:20 #

i’d be so angry with the stylist if i were her…blake and leighton wears most of the times amazing clothes…and jessica…ok she’s the hippy and alternative girl but…what about dvf flowered dresses, missoni…margherita missoni should be the reference!

• LeeAnn July 13, 2010 at 22:34 #

Lets not forget Dries or Marni

4. mochababe73 July 13, 2010 at 17:44 #

I much prefer Jessica’s character to Serena’s. I wouldn’t miss her at all. Her character is a tragedy.
    I like her outfit minus the shoes. I don’t know why someone would want to wear those shoes with a dress.

5. érica July 13, 2010 at 17:49 #

she is so pretty! the colors really suits her skin tone.

6. mm July 13, 2010 at 19:16 #

I was done with the hair, it looks dry and lifeless. She is in NY get thee to a Dominican Hair salon with the quickness to get a blow out.

7. The Fashion Suggestion July 14, 2010 at 04:04 #

She looked utterly bored. Just sayin’.

Um… with the outfit, she could have done justice to the outfit if she didn’t have that upsetting look on her face.