13.07.10 On Set With...

On The Gossip Girl Set With Clemence Poesy In Fendi

Clemence Poesy is the new girl on the ‘Gossip Girl’ block.

If you are struggling to place her, the French actress and model was Fleur Delacour in ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’.

In the few pictures I’ve seen of Clemence on set, she always appears to be with Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass).

Could she be his new love interest?

Time will tell.

The most I’ve discovered about her character is that her name will be “Eva”.

What’s safe to assume is that ‘Eva’ will be following the other girls by wearing off-the-runway looks.

Here we see her wearing a Fendi Spring 2010 embroidered cap-sleeve dress which has been lined from the runway.

The look isn’t particularly exciting plus it’s washing her out, but I’m sure we’ll get to see more of Clemence in the future.

‘Gossip Girl’ returns September 13 on The CW in the US.

Credit: Style.com & INFDaily

Suki Waterhouse In Burberry Prorsum - British Fashion Awards 2013

Suki Waterhouse In Burberry Prorsum – British Fashion Awards 2013

On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Diane von Furstenberg

On The Gossip Girl Set With Blake Lively In Diane von Furstenberg

18 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Clemence Poesy In Fendi

1. pipsqueak July 13, 2010 at 16:10 #

I’m so excited about Clemence on American TV. Though I don’t watch Gossip Girl, I hope this gig opens more doors for her. I loved her in this small, wonderful movie “In Bruges” and love her personal style. She was in Vogue UK (April issue) – oh, I loved the feature!

• Mol July 13, 2010 at 16:41 #

I loved ‘In Bruges’ – and (I might be in the minority here) I also love Clemence in this Fendi look as it perfectly frames her delicate beauty. I might just start watching GG again with the addition of Clemence.

• Hannah July 13, 2010 at 17:25 #

I LOVE Clemence, she left acting for a bit to go to university, which I think is totally admirable. When she was cast it was said that she would be chuck’s new girl so she probably is. I lvo eth eaddition of her to the cast, and I hope herpresence will make th ewriters cut out Jenny and Vanessa, particularly the former.

• Linda July 13, 2010 at 21:42 #

Mol – I like this look on her too :) GG went down the tubes the last season, so maybe this girl will be a good reason to watch.

• Ferferi in Paris July 15, 2010 at 00:25 #

She is such a great actor and is really famous and big in France. She always attends some shows on Fashion Week in Paris and I saw her once there and it was so funny how only the French knew about her greatness and the other photographers and fans just left her alone.

2. Jeremy July 13, 2010 at 17:12 #

I love Clemence. She has that “medieval” look like Cate Blanchett that I am absolutely addicted to. Hopefully in the future we’ll see more of this girl. Although I wish she wasn’t with Ed. That guy creeps the hell out of me.

3. mochababe73 July 13, 2010 at 17:29 #

Is it me, or is the dress too big on Clemence? It appears to be more fitted on the model.
    Also, I hope that she’s wearing those shoes to walk from one place to the next on set.

• Lulubelle July 14, 2010 at 09:24 #

Loved “In Bruges” too. However, hope those are transition footwear too-dress needsa more substantial sandal.

4. Joy July 13, 2010 at 19:09 #

Love all of the Gossip Girl looks so far! They’ve really stepped it up.

5. Jennifer July 13, 2010 at 20:18 #

Clemence is definitely with Chuck, I saw pictures of them kissing somewhere..! But this look so isn’t her… Her personal style is sooo much chicer than this, she usually works the hell out of the dishevelled parisian look.. Much prefer the runway look to this too.

6. Marvel July 13, 2010 at 20:41 #

I keep on thinking that she is going to sigh and butterflies are coming to come out of her like she did in HP Goblet of Fire.

She looks great but it looks like flip-flops are sponsoring GG :P

7. Liz July 13, 2010 at 20:42 #

I like this dress on her!! I love how they dress it downed and paired with sandals. She looks gorgeous. Her wardrobe for this upcoming season has been pretty amazing.

8. sara July 13, 2010 at 20:53 #

i think this dress is the same bianca brandolini wore…and the result was much better, maybe cause her colour skin.

• Fashion Critic July 13, 2010 at 21:02 #

I agree

9. Eve July 13, 2010 at 21:47 #

Thanks for all the Gossip Girl looks, FC!!!!! Love it!

• Fashion Critic July 14, 2010 at 05:38 #

You’re welcome x

10. gossip_bangkok July 14, 2010 at 02:59 #

I like the dress on her. I can’t wait to see Clemence on Gossip Girl.

11. Sophia August 18, 2010 at 16:36 #

Love the dress, she looks so cute in it. ^_^