12.07.10

On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester In Oscar de la Renta

Whilst Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen has been sporting an eclectic mix of styles and designers in Paris whilst shooting the 4th season of ‘Gossip Girl’, it looks like Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf only has eyes for Oscar.

Blair has been wearing many Oscar de la Renta Spring 2010 and Pre-Fall 2010 looks whilst on set.

The famous Avenue Montaigne was the backdrop for a scene where Blair is wearing an orange Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2010 organza pleated strapless gown with a rise and fall hem.

Leighton is wearing flip flops in this picture – between takes – but in the pictures below you can see she’s wearing Christian Louboutin bow sandals.

I love the sweet romanticism of the gown, but the fuchsia pink Roger Vivier clutch pops way too much which I find distracting.

Blake and Leighton were spotted filming outside the Chanel store on Avenue Montaigne in Paris.

Blake was wearing the Suno pants, Dries van Noten heels and Fendi ‘peekaboo’ bag look we saw last week. But it’s Leighton in the forefront of this picture wearing an Oscar de la Renta Spring 2010 dress.

The peachy chiffon sleeveless mini dress has a cute ruffled skirt and an embroidered waistband.

Her orange Nancy Gonzalez bag and Christian Louboutin heels perfectly complement her floaty dress.

Next up was a lime green safari-esqe Oscar de la Renta Spring 2010 look consisting of a sleeveless jacket and shorts.

The white cotton eyelet trim makes the look ultra feminine, and so very Blair.

The only thing missing is Blair headbands from all these looks, but I guess she’s evolved past that look.

[nggallery id=599]

Credit: Style.com, Bauer Griffin & Fame Pictures

Nieves Alvarez In Gucci - Woolmark's 'Campaña por la Lana' Campaign Unveiling

Nieves Alvarez In Gucci – Woolmark’s ‘Campaña por la Lana’ Campaign Unveiling

On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester In Gucci

On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester In Gucci

26 Responses to On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester In Oscar de la Renta

1. sujaya July 12, 2010 at 16:13 #

accessorizing killed the beautiful gown otherwise I loved Blair’s colorful wardrobe…

2. Hermione Weasley July 12, 2010 at 16:20 #

I LOVE Blair’s wardrobe this season. I’m so excited for the new episodes *-*

3. Marvel July 12, 2010 at 16:35 #

Ive loved this gown ever since I saw it on style.com

I really hope RCFW becomes GG day for the rest of the summer :)

• Fashion Critic July 12, 2010 at 16:40 #

me too :D

4. wilwarin July 12, 2010 at 16:38 #

my favourite look is green oscar and i would kill for those dries heels…

• LeeAnn July 12, 2010 at 16:54 #

you can get them on sale on the dries website antonio eu-they are really comfortable

• mm July 12, 2010 at 16:55 #

I love the lime green jacket and shorts (short suit) too. the gown is gorgeous also

5. seggie July 12, 2010 at 16:50 #

FC, I am just loving these “On The Gossip Girl Set ” posts. Thank you. We sure now can’t wait to see the new season!!

6. olivia July 12, 2010 at 16:53 #

Always loved Blair. The dress is just amazing

7. mochababe73 July 12, 2010 at 17:07 #

The orange Oscar dress is absolutely beautiful. Not real sure why she has a purple clutch.
    The second dress with the matching Nancy Gonzalez bag is so cute. I would love to wear that.
    I like the little short set even though the shorts look too big around the thigh.
    What I am most excited about is that she’s not wearing heavy platform shoes. I am not a fan of platforms.

8. HM July 12, 2010 at 17:11 #

The second look is GORGE!!!! Blair Waldorf is always so classy.

9. Mol July 12, 2010 at 17:56 #

I’m not liking the accessorizing too much – the purses all seem too big (and, weirdly, too empty too), the necklaces meaningless add-ons. In almost every case, I like the runway presentations much better, the intention of the design is clear. It’s strange for me to feel this way, because often I really like the diversion from a runway look, and I can even like ‘overload’ onto a look that’s already interesting – but here, it just feels fake and empty.

10. zoe July 12, 2010 at 18:15 #

wow leighton is looking lovely in every outfit! i wish she could be in the bdotw poll in that beautiful orange oscar de la renta gown. i think the fuschia accessories add something unexpected and fun to the outfit, they don’t bother me at all. i also love her necklace and her hair.

• niya July 12, 2010 at 19:05 #

I was just thinking the same thing about that first oscar de la renta, I wish she would wear stuff like that on her own time too…sigh…
      as for the second outfit I love the dress but hate the necklace, it just feels like too much.

11. Z FASHION BLOG July 12, 2010 at 20:34 #

The first gown is amazing!
    I usually like the combination of red and fuchsia (or purple), but this particular fuchsia of the clutch doesn’t work with the soft red of the gown.

It would have worked with a more firey red gown.

12. alannah July 13, 2010 at 00:54 #

all the clothing looks gorgeous, but what on earth is going on with blakes hair in the second picture down the bottom? that ponytail at the bottom is really odd! i hope this is just an in-between scenes look.

13. Fiona July 13, 2010 at 01:18 #

I think these pictures go to show that Leighton has been getting a lot of fashion cred thanks to her character’s wardrobe, as these looks are amazing (love the green jacket & shorts especially). Whereas it seems that on her own time, despite having access to designer fashion others can only dream of, she falls very short.

14. gossip_bangkok July 13, 2010 at 02:46 #

I love the Orange gown and the peachy chiffon dress. They look amazing. I’m not too crazy with the green outfit.

15. molly July 13, 2010 at 04:00 #

I really love the pink of the shoes against the orange gown, so I guess that’s why they chose the fuschia clutch, to try to match the pinkish heels. However, it’s just far enough to the purple side that it clashes instead of being an interesting complement (which is how I see the shoes). I find the necklace very interesting too.

I know this is off-topic, but what is up with Blake’s hair in the shot where she’s wearing the blue pants??? There’s a weird ponytail spouting off her neck under a lovely updo.

16. sara July 13, 2010 at 07:40 #

i love how parisian chic blair waldorf’ looks while they are in paris. so adorable

17. zorb ball July 13, 2010 at 08:16 #

18. Yerdeh July 13, 2010 at 10:43 #

LOVING all three outfits! The first one is classic Oscar, but the last two more casual looks are my favourites. Something I can imagine wearing on a more regular basis. LOL!

19. The Fashion Suggestion July 14, 2010 at 04:06 #

Ah… Leighton Meester.. One of my fave celebs who can don any designer outfit without a flaw.

She looks fantastic in all of those clothes… Love her much.

20. alisha June 1, 2011 at 03:58 #

where can i get that red dress blair is wearing for mmy prom??? so georgeous

21. ila wood September 21, 2012 at 14:27 #

i saw a lime green lightweight fleece jacket in the catalog, in texas.I’d love it , lost my catalog. If anyone has this jacket in ex-large, i’ll buy it.

22. Dana January 9, 2013 at 03:33 #

Where can I buy a dress that looks like the gown she is wearing? For prom obviously!