12.07.10

Michalsky Style Nite – Olivia Palermo In Michalsky

Olivia Palermo is on a one woman mission to attend every fashion week this year.

She’s currently in Berlin, Germany where the Mercedes Benz Spring 2011 presentations are taking place.

The socialite may not wear Guess to a Guess event, but she did wear Michalsky to the “Michalsky’s Style Nite” this weekend.

As usual it’s all about the accessories when it comes to Olivia.

I wish I had her knack of picking great pieces.

With her Michalsky chiffon polka dot dress she added Chrissie Morris for Michalsky sandals and a cute pink Sondra Roberts rose box clutch which I absolutely adore.

Credit: Getty

Roma Fiction Fest 2010 Ceremony Awards - Claire Danes In Valentino Couture

Roma Fiction Fest 2010 Ceremony Awards – Claire Danes In Valentino Couture

Who Wore Givenchy Better? Keri Hilson, Courtney Love or Liv Tyler

Who Wore Givenchy Better? Keri Hilson, Courtney Love or Liv Tyler

13 Responses to Michalsky Style Nite – Olivia Palermo In Michalsky

1. mm July 12, 2010 at 20:15 #

Not my fave look from Olivia. but i adore her style. Love the clutch on its on not with this look, its distracting. I love how she incorporates her clothes & accessories over and over in her looks on the red carpet and on the street. She truly will shop her closet. Her hair and skin always look gorgeous.

2. mochababe73 July 12, 2010 at 20:22 #

So, MTV had a marathon of The City, and I caught the last three hours (about 6 episodes, I guess). So, now I finally know who this woman is. Love her and Erin. Their conflict is fun to watch. I could do without Whitney and Erin. Yawn! I admit. I got sucked in.
    She is a fabulous dresser. I really liked her city style. This look is no exception. Well, I don’t really like the bag. Can’t wait for Tuesday’s episode to see what she wears next.

• Fashion Critic July 12, 2010 at 20:27 #

It’s easy to get sucked in. I love the bitching but agree Whitney is a dead fish

3. Mol July 12, 2010 at 20:29 #

Yum, I adore this outfit from tip to toe and the accessories make me love it even more – perfecto!

4. Mar July 12, 2010 at 20:37 #

She always chooses the best accessories. I really love this flower clutch. It’s gorgeous!

5. Z FASHION BLOG July 12, 2010 at 20:40 #

I like mixing patterns, materials and colours..
    BUT I can’t connect anything together in this look.

The dress, the heavy sandals, the clutch (my only favourite piece)..

6. S-tyle July 12, 2010 at 20:52 #

I’m really not a fan of this look.
    All those accessories don’t go together – I think if she had choose another clutch it would have looked better.

7. Elly July 12, 2010 at 21:11 #

I don’t know about you FC but if I were paying good money for a stylist, I’d object if I ever ended up on your worst dressed list, and yet for so many it keeps happening…

It is also one of my little bug bears with Cheryl Cole, yes she looks good, but if we all had 2 stylists and a make up artist, we’d expect to look that good all the time too!

• Fashion Critic July 12, 2010 at 21:29 #

It does seem strange like you say, but I guess it just comes down to current trends or personal taste

8. Marvel July 12, 2010 at 22:45 #

Im only looking at the clutch.

9. lorra July 13, 2010 at 07:37 #

i love her she my new fashion idol
    what i love with her that she cant do wronge it amazing how she always looks good in anything but of course if ur tha skinny u would 2

10. Sue Jin July 13, 2010 at 07:56 #

The outfit is boring and I don’t like her choice of heels
    her clutch is just random and doesn’t even fit with the entire look either.

11. Kiwi July 13, 2010 at 08:06 #

Nine West has copied this shoe in amny colours and finishes