Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Credit: Rex, INFPhoto, INFDaily, Wenn & Getty

Julia Roberts In Valentino - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Julia Roberts In Valentino – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

In Petra Ecclestone's Closet - Halston Heritage Asymmetrical Dress & Christian Louboutin Tinazata Cutout Boots

In Petra Ecclestone’s Closet – Halston Heritage Asymmetrical Dress & Christian Louboutin Tinazata Cutout Boots

39 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. shap_half July 10, 2010 at 05:15 #

Cameron received my both. She’s doing everything right with her VB dress. The look has all the things I enjoy about putting a look together: sexy, simple and different.

Gwyneth was my second choice; followed by Clare Danes in the tiered Valentino.

2. Z FASHION BLOG July 10, 2010 at 05:35 #

This was a rather disapointing week for me..
    I don’t think there was any WOW look, not even at the Chanel couture show or at the Valentino dinner party.

I guess I’ll go for Jennifer Garner.
    her Alberta Ferretti dress is the most elegant I’ve seen this week.

3. HM July 10, 2010 at 06:57 #

I am torn between Claire Danes in Valentino Couture and Leighton Meester in Erdem. In the end my vote went to Claire since she looks amazing without trying too hard. Slight pops of color, clean & fresh hairdo, a beautiful smile & amazing posture…all the correct attributes for BDOTW.

4. Rama Dimas July 10, 2010 at 08:22 #

No Olivia Palermo? too bad!

5. Ariel July 10, 2010 at 08:28 #

Claire Danes deserves a win this week. These past 2 weeks have been hers. Last week she lost to Freida Pinto & this week its Jessica Alba.

• HM July 11, 2010 at 03:58 #

Agreed! The Queen of Fall 2010 Couture Fashion Week should be given a chance to win. All hail Queen Claire…LOL.

6. Camilla July 10, 2010 at 10:51 #

Biggest dress wins…snore!

7. Raquel July 10, 2010 at 18:53 #

My BDOTW was Leighton/Blair in Moschino, but since she isn’t there, I’m voting for Serena. It is very easy to look good when you are waif-y like Jessica, or curby but still a size.. what, 4 tops? like Sofia, but too look that good and feminine when you body is that muscular and athletic… go Serena, GO.

8. Clancy from Dallas July 10, 2010 at 19:18 #

Claire Danes KILLED it!! and after her i’d say leighton.. the gossip girls have been wooorkin it!!

9. P. July 11, 2010 at 05:19 #

Where’s Olivia Parlermo ??! I loved her nude lace Valentino dress she wore on Valentino Fall Couture show.
    I missed Blake’s look when she left with Karl L. the Hitz Hotel, I think she was on a photoshoot. I really like it!!
    Despite that, this poll perhaps is the hardest since Cannes Parties. I really LOVED Leighton, Serena and Jessica.
    Leighton in Erdem looks effortless chic , Serena looks glamorous, undoubtly the best I’ve ever seen her.
    Jessica looks drop dead gorgeous, I think it is safe to say that is the best I’ve ever seen her too.

But in the end, I went to Leighton, as I LOVED her look from head to toe. And I think it’s more difficult to look great on streetstyle than on the red carpet, and Leighton’s streetstyle looks much better than her red carpet looks lately.

Great week (:

10. Laura July 11, 2010 at 07:19 #

Had a hard time choosing between Sofia, Natalia, and Blake. Ended up going with Blake because I love the “easy, breezy, beautiful” summer look and it’s not what i’d expect to see at a couture show.

And the fact that she didn’t do her “Blake sexy face” pose made it so much better.

11. rashmi July 10, 2010 at 07:30 #

Agree… She looks great.. i voted for her too!!!!!!!

12. michelle July 10, 2010 at 10:17 #

yup yup. she got my vote too. the dress is fabulous against her skin. and it’s the best i’ve seen her look

13. Elaine July 10, 2010 at 11:56 #

very surprised Olivia didnt make the cut this week either

14. Mol July 10, 2010 at 14:57 #

Just curious Lee Anne – who did you vote for?

15. LeeAnn July 10, 2010 at 21:19 #

no one I really didn’t like any of the dresses this week -sorry

16. Mol July 11, 2010 at 11:13 #

No need to be sorry – I was just curious : )